Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Celtic's next permanent manager?  

445 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...
Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Surely Lawwell swings the axe to get some pressure off himself?  The league is done even if Rangers have a complete collapse at this stage.

Lennon hasn't been in charge the last 2 games, will be the excuse.

I still think Celtic do have a better squad. They've still got a bunch of the key players from the Rodgers side who were substantially better than anything Rangers had to offer at the time, and I think if you had a fantasy firesale in which you sold off both squads, you'd get a fair bit more money from the Celtic one than the Rangers one.
The reason Rangers are a much better team is that they are much better coached and better motivated, which comes down to them having a good manager. The positions Rangers have better quality in are goalkeeper and full-back, but beyond that I still think the individual Celtic players would improve that Rangers team if Gerrard could get a better tune out of them than Lennon.

Sorry but I have to disagree with you to a point mate... yes you’d get more based on reputation for the Celtic players but I’d only put 2 players from Celtic into the Rangers team at present!! Apart from the Last game Rangers have dominated the middle of the park they have had for more energy going forward, You are right with them being coached better as they all understand their job within the team and play better football, the substitutions in the last old firm proves Lennon’s inabilities as a manager. In a game they had to win after the sending off he took Celtics best attacking opinions off and I don’t believe Gerrard is the brains behind rangers either they have a great coaching staff and have players to suit their style! Lennon seems to be clueless on who to play or what formation to play them in!

2 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

Sorry but I have to disagree with you to a point mate... yes you’d get more based on reputation for the Celtic players but I’d only put 2 players from Celtic into the Rangers team at present!! Apart from the Last game Rangers have dominated the middle of the park they have had for more energy going forward, You are right with them being coached better as they all understand their job within the team and play better football, the substitutions in the last old firm proves Lennon’s inabilities as a manager. In a game they had to win after the sending off he took Celtics best attacking opinions off and I don’t believe Gerrard is the brains behind rangers either they have a great coaching staff and have players to suit their style! Lennon seems to be clueless on who to play or what formation to play them in!

Which 2?

Just now, quickoverayard said:

I’d take Edouard as i think he’s very very good also Soro! Soro has potential to be excellent!

Soro looks good, but better than Kamara or Davis at present? I dunno.

Soro has been really poor the last two games for Celtic and is vastly overrated because he isn’t Brown. McGregor is a far better holding midfielder and would be a first pick for Rangers.

Ajer and Edouard would get into the Rangers team.

After that.....

3 minutes ago, G51 said:

Soro has been really poor the last two games for Celtic and is vastly overrated because he isn’t Brown. McGregor is a far better holding midfielder and would be a first pick for Rangers.

Ajer and Edouard would get into the Rangers team.

After that.....

McGregor if he can recapture his form in a more coherent system.