Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Celtic's next permanent manager?  

445 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Record and Sun both running with Lennon staying. At least until Milan. If they get beat off one of the best teams in Italy, then they might sack him 48 hours before they play St Johnstone in a must-win game.

What a mess.

1 hour ago, AngusTheBull said:

The Record (I know) tweeting Lennon is staying for the Milan game.

He’s also not exactly set the heather alight so far. Hibs are doing reasonably well, but they’re pretty much exactly where they should be/were expected to be. Hardly the sort of form that would make him a prime candidate for the Celtic job.

Unless Celtic have some physios needing a shag (allegedly).

Is that why old Tam McCourt left...

9 hours ago, HibsFan said:

It's important to me that you realise we don't actually play football for these clubs under our names...

:lol: Excellent.

He does reveal that thing we all recognise though.  Because Celtic are generally successful, and he supports them, that therefore makes him successful - much moreso certainly, than the rest of us who support diddy sides.

On 30/11/2020 at 00:22, Funkee said:

Totally understandable being a Dundee fan... I mean who wants to watch them!

On 30/11/2020 at 00:25, Funkee said:

What would you know about big name managers?  Aberdeen?

9 hours ago, Funkee said:

So predictable you lot are, and not even original with it.  

Stick to what you are good at, and it sure as hell ain't football. 

Delicious stuff. Your entire self-worth is wrapped up in supporting a successful football team. Now that things have started to go Pete Tong you have absolutely no idea how to react other than have a tantrum. No wonder you and your fellow fans are gathering large numbers despite COVID-19 restrictions and attacking police officers.

Life's losers extraordinaire 😂

7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Celtic will get some laughable jobber manager to suit their jobber status outside of Scotland.

That's why many didn't want Neic, Sellick fans welcomed him back, Celtic fans seem to want someone who could make them look half way decent in the CL, but Rafa thought the murderer Mohammed Bin Salman was going to buy the georgies, if i recall correctly.

Record and Sun both running with Lennon staying. At least until Milan. If they get beat off one of the best teams in Italy, then they might sack him 48 hours before they play St Johnstone in a must-win game.
What a mess.
I don't know if it ever actually happens, but "manager has three games to save his job" has to be one of the worst hierarchical decisions you can make. There's so much data out there that can judge how a manager's doing away from the results, plus it shouldn't be too hard to know if you're actually a staff member.

11 hours ago, HibsFan said:

It's important to me that you realise we don't actually play football for these clubs under our names...

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Speak for yourself.

That probably explains the last couple of results...