Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Celtic's next permanent manager?  

445 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, Sheep62 said:

Serious question

Does anyone think that the Victim's fans reaction to a first domestic cup defeat in 36 games whilst still on to win their twelve consecutive domestic honour would put some potential decent candidates off.

Are they through their actions making the job a poisoned chalice ?

i don't think it will make one bit of difference

17 minutes ago, gannonball said:

odds on Jack Ross dropping dramatically now too, bookies must make a tonne off this shite.

i think there would be a whip round from everyone outside Celtic Park last night, to by Lennon a big bunch of flowers and a big tin of quality street as a sorry, let's start a fresh pal.  if it looked like Ross was the replacement.

2 minutes ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

i think there would be a whip round from everyone outside Celtic Park last night, to by Lennon a big bunch of flowers and a big tin of quality street as a sorry, let's start a fresh pal.  if it looked like Ross was the replacement.

I wouldnt mind Jack Ross in time tbh but would rather see how he does at Hibs first. He ended up being quite pally with Rodgers up here so can see where its coming from.

Jack Ross is too defensive to be a success at a big club. His shitebag habits will end his Hibs career within the next year or two IMO. 

Hes currently being dragged along by Nisbet/how poor the rest of the league has been.

A few Celtic fans seem to be tweeting as if Kennedy's going to be appointed interim manager tomorrow.

Could be shite, but would make sense in terms of buying themselves time with two inconsequential Europa League games coming up in the next ten days.

18 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

A few Celtic fans seem to be tweeting as if Kennedy's going to be appointed interim manager tomorrow.

Could be shite, but would make sense in terms of buying themselves time with two inconsequential Europa League games coming up in the next ten days.

Is he their Murty ?

10 hours ago, Sheep62 said:

Serious question

Does anyone think that the Victim's fans reaction to a first domestic cup defeat in 36 games whilst still on to win their twelve consecutive domestic honour would put some potential decent candidates off.

Are they through their actions making the job a poisoned chalice ?

Not at all:

"Hi there Mr-C-List Manager-with-a-reputation-out-stripping-your-actual-achievements, we'd like you to become our Manager"

"Aren't your fans deranged arseholes who monumentally over-react to minor setbacks?"

"Yes, but we'll pay you a million a year and you only have one other club as actual competition. If you don't c**t it up you could end up managing in the EPL"

"Splendid, where do i sign?"

The Record (I know) tweeting Lennon is staying for the Milan game.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Jack Ross is too defensive to be a success at a big club. His shitebag habits will end his Hibs career within the next year or two IMO. 

Hes currently being dragged along by Nisbet/how poor the rest of the league has been.

He’s also not exactly set the heather alight so far. Hibs are doing reasonably well, but they’re pretty much exactly where they should be/were expected to be. Hardly the sort of form that would make him a prime candidate for the Celtic job.

Unless Celtic have some physios needing a shag (allegedly).