Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Celtic's next permanent manager?  

445 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I think they'll get last 16, so probably about €10m.

Let me work it out:

€2.92m for participating in the group stages

€1.90m at €0.57m per win & €0.19m per draw [supposing they draw their last two games]

€0.50m for participating in the last 32

€1,357,170 for their coefficient

= €6.68m

I miscalculated earlier as I added the €1.1 million last 16 prize money, and also I was assuming they'd win their last two group matches, which would add (2.66-1.90) another €0.76 million to the total.

So if they were to win their remaining two group games, and progress to the last 16 they would amass €8.54m

The quarter finals would take that up to €10.04m.

Edited by Ralstonite

6 hours ago, Funkee said:

What would you know about big name managers?  Aberdeen?

Nothing obviously, and I’ve no idea where you got that idea from my pretty clear post. However, we’re not deluded. (He may not have been at the time he was with us, but we have had the best Scottish manager of all time as our manager. Step forward Sir Alex Ferguson.)

5 hours ago, The Golden God said:

To be honest anyone with a decent FM record would be an upgrade on Lennon. He just picks a random 11 and goes with it, his only rule is it can't be the same 11 from the last game.

And Scott Brown must be in it.

8 hours ago, Passionate said:

Give it to bi g Yogi, a sellick m an, the big dense c**t has got the fire back in the belly,    no brainer....

John Hughes is about 200 times the coach Neil Lennon is.

7 hours ago, Funkee said:

Totally understandable being a Dundee fan... I mean who wants to watch them!

7 hours ago, Funkee said:

What would you know about big name managers?  Aberdeen?

Can't figure out how this relatively new poster has such a shite reputation with quality banter like this. 

Can't figure out how this relatively new poster has such a shite reputation with quality banter like this. 

To be place is awash with "new" and suddenly returned posters.  

Anyway, anybody got a decent suggestions for a new manager? *

*Not Ally Mccoist

i heard a whisper celtic had decided to pay Lennon off, and would go down the same road as Sevco, by employing a big named player, in hope it would attract better quality to the club, but something happened and they had to rethink things.

Spoiler

gw400h299.jpg?w=298&h=223

Edited by Gus Setsniffer

Serious question

Does anyone think that the Victim's fans reaction to a first domestic cup defeat in 36 games whilst still on to win their twelve consecutive domestic honour would put some potential decent candidates off.

Are they through their actions making the job a poisoned chalice ?

11 hours ago, Ralstonite said:

Let me work it out:

€1.90m at €0.57m per win & €0.19m per draw [supposing they draw their last two games]

= €6.68m

I miscalculated earlier as I added the €1.1 million last 16 prize money, and also I was assuming they'd win their last two group matches, which would add (2.66-1.90) another €0.76 million to the total.

So if they were to win their remaining two group games, and progress to the last 16 they would amass €8.54m

They'll also get a 1/5th share of the UK TV market pool (as will Celtic).

1 minute ago, Sheep62 said:

Serious question

Does anyone think that the Victim's fans reaction to a first domestic cup defeat in 36 games whilst still on to win their twelve consecutive domestic honour would put some potential decent candidates off.

Are they through their actions making the job a poisoned chalice ?

I would imagine that any manager stupid enough to think that's why they're angry would be well worth avoiding anyway.

12 hours ago, Ralstonite said:

Let me work it out:

= €6.68m

According to the Swiss Ramble's analysis of our accounts it was €10.1m in total I believe. Up from about €6.5m the season before.