Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Celtic's next permanent manager?  

445 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Tulloch Gorum said:

Has anyone suggested Donald Trump for the job yet?  He's needing a new gig, and his messianic delusions about his own greatness and exeptional brilliance will go down well there.

He's not Celtic coloured.

7 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Personally I would like to see someone like Ralf Rangnick especially since the AC Milan job fell through and he’s not with a club currently

However with this board? It’s anyone’s guess

Your days of appointing a big name have long gone with Rodgers. You’ll have to be happy with Malky Mackay or John Hughes and like it. Personally my preferred choice is Neil Lennon.

Edited by kingjoey

1 minute ago, G51 said:

The Sun are saying he'll be gone by Tuesday.

This coming week probably decides who wins the league.

A big game against A C Milan on Thursday worth a couple of millions of  they get a result, even celtic aren' t daft enough to sack there manager before that potential windfall.

Just now, Passionate said:

A big game against A C Milan on Thursday worth a couple of millions of  they get a result, even celtic aren' t daft enough to sack there manager before that potential windfall.

They're never, ever winning that match. Not in a million years.

10 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Do you get three quarters of a million, or thereabouts, per point in the Europa League?

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It was a facetious question, but at least now I know it’s €0.57 for a win, and so does Passionate. Thanks.

Aye, I didn't think it was genuine. However I was interested and it takes two seconds to post the link. :)

Rangers will make around 7.5 million Euros this season, I reckon.

3 minutes ago, Ralstonite said:

Aye, I didn't think it was genuine. However I was interested and it takes two seconds to post the link. :)

Rangers will make around 7.5 million Euros this season, I reckon.

It might take you two seconds to post the link, but it would take me a two year computer course to be able to do that.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Your days of appointing a big name have long gone with Rodgers. You’ll have to be happy with Malky Mackay or John Hughes and like it. Personally my preferred choice is Neil Lennon.

What would you know about big name managers?  Aberdeen?

Edited by Funkee