Celtic v Ross County

gannonball

Just now, RiG said:

It's a fair comment but you need to weigh up the pros and cons of the situation. If you dropped him you could get someone in who actually offers something and helps to drive the team on through adversity.

On the downside you'd have no one pulling funny faces and bamming up opposition players from smaller teams for no reason which we all know Celtic fans love.

Going into stereotypical Scottish cliches here, but it's a team that currently looks like it doesn't care and I'd imagine Lennon's thought process is that if there's someone you want in the 'trenches' with you when times are tough then Brown has to start.

Thankfully, he's absolutely done and having zero impact, but I get the logic.

Is anyone else feeling a bit exhausted watching this Celtic team? Everything looks so slow and laboured, as if they’ve already played 90 minutes today and trying to squeeze in another game.

Worth pointing out this a County team in awful form.
In their last game they lost 3-1 to Kilmarnock. Kilmarnock had ten men for over 80 minutes.
They’re having no problem dealing with Celtic at Parkhead though, so far.

At the point where I’d take the defeat if it guaranteed he isn’t in charge for the next game.

Something I’d never thought I’d say but f**k me this is just awful and any result from this point on is just papering over the cracks 

Edited by Jinky67

5 minutes ago, smpar said:

Is anyone else feeling a bit exhausted watching this Celtic team? Everything looks so slow and laboured, as if they’ve already played 90 minutes today and trying to squeeze in another game.

Its been like this majority of the season. Rather than come up with a match plan we are relying on the brilliance of Eddie,Christie, Rogic, etc to make the difference. 

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Going into stereotypical Scottish cliches here, but it's a team that currently looks like it doesn't care and I'd imagine Lennon's thought process is that if there's someone you want in the 'trenches' with you when times are tough then Brown has to start.

Yeah I get that but I think the Scott Brown of a few years ago is the guy you want for that role not the Scott Brown of now who seems to be going through the motions like the rest of the team.

Fair point though.

Just now, Romeo said:

Ross county could be doing us a massive favour here.

It would be hilarious if Celtic lose that he still stays in the job. I am hoping he comes out with we will turn it around and the problem is psychological. 

And there you have it