Celtic v Ross County

gannonball

51 minutes ago, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

"Ross County were rubbish"

Sorry who as actually said this?

7 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

Is gathering outside an empty stadium  an old firm thing? I genuinely cannot recall fans of any other clubs doing it.

Do u follow football at all?

1 hour ago, Sheep62 said:

Celtic still chasing ten in a row.

Defeats that is 😉

Feel sorry for the 750,000 Celtic fans that went all the way to Seville all those years ago and yet couldn't get in to see these games in their own midden. 

Edited by Sheep62

10 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

Is gathering outside an empty stadium  an old firm thing? I genuinely cannot recall fans of any other clubs doing it.

They may have,  but it is the OF vigils the spring to mind.

What is Celtic’s equivalent of the “big hoose”? 

Accies fans did it a couple of weekd ago and media said it was pointless and a waste of time. Celtic fans do it and it is now understandable.

20 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

They may have,  but it is the OF vigils the spring to mind.

What is Celtic’s equivalent of the “big hoose”? 

6 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

Yes I do.

I don’t normally stand in a car park for 90 minutes, (in the middle of a pandemic) to do it though. 🤪😣

Neither do I. Suggesting its an old firm then citing a pandemic probably doesn’t make much sense though.

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Neither do I. Suggesting its an old firm then citing a pandemic probably doesn’t make much sense though.

I was just asking if it was an old firm thing, as I can’t recall fans of other clubs doing it.

It was pointed out that accies fans have done it too, which is fair enough.

Are you suggesting that you don’t follow football if you don’t gather outside an empty stadium in times of trouble?  

Edited by qos_75

6 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

I was just asking if it was an old firm thing, as I can’t recall fans of other clubs doing it.

It was pointed out that accies fans have done it too, which is fair enough.

Are you suggesting that you don’t follow football if you don’t gather outside an empty stadium in times of trouble?  

Well no I just said its not for me. It happens quite alot though so to say its an old firm thing was genuinely a wtf moment.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Fuckin hell. 

He's been done for about a year, at least.

The man I once called shite, Glen Kamara, ended his career in one of the OF games.

Just now, gannonball said:

Well no I just said its not for me. It happens quite alot though so to say its an old firm thing was genuinely a wtf moment.

As I say, for me I can only really remember fans of the OF doing it.

That is why I asked the question. It was pointed out Hamilton fans have done it too.  That is fair enough. I asked the question I got an answer.

However, I wasn’t sure why you asked if I folllow football. The relevance of that question was unclear. It doesn’t really matter to be honest.