Celtic v Ross County

gannonball

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Nahhhhh. Celtic fans constantly made that mistake as well of thinking we were on their side or somehow sympathetic to them through the laughter of the banter years. Similarly, Rangers supporters also thought it meant that Scottish fitba was 'Celtic minded' in laughing at their misfortunes.

The reality is that most of us fucking hate both clubs. The perfect scenario would be both clubs being complete basket cases at the same time but for now we'll just have to accept that you seem to be passing the banter baton about.

Couple of points:

1) I do not expect that any other fan is on Rangers side right now or are sympathetic towards us. I wouldn’t want that and certainly don’t expect it

2) I made a tongue in cheek comment at the expense of Celtic, don’t get too hung up on it mate 

35 cup games won in a row, then along come.............Ross County. No disrespect guys in the slightest, you have done what loads of other teams, including mine countless times, have failed to do. Fantastic performance regardless of how Celtic played. Enjoy the next few days and I hope that you don’t get the winner of the Falkirk/Rangers tie in the quarters, or then again maybe I do.  

16 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Did Ajeti touch the ball today. I watched the whole match and don’t remember it happening.

Didn't watch it. I had it on on the radio and seemingly Ajeti hit the post.