Celtic v Ross County

gannonball

19 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

But seriously lads. This is only detrimental to Scottish football. We need a strong Celtic.

in Europe. Oh, wait.

Anyway, well done Ross County, stopped a historic treble quadruple quintuple who gives a shite treble.

When Lennon gets punted the new manager is surely going to take a look at that squad and empty a lot of them, as many are terrible.

Scott Brown turns like a Resident Evil character*.

Barkas is barking.

Ajeti is honking.

Is Klamala still a thing? If so, why?

Laxalt is pointless.

Shane Duffy would not have been capped by Bertie Vogts if he was eligible. He's that bad.

*I wish I could take credit for coming up with that one but can't. I saw it elsewhere.

Edited by DA Baracus

3 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Absolutely brilliant by Ross County.  

Watching Celtic fans turn on their club after so many consecutive trophies shows them for the bunch of glory hunters they really are. Absolutely no desire to get behind their side during difficult times says everything you need to know.  Same with rangers fans when they sat back and watched their club die.

A great result, now come on Falkirk, make it the best day in Scottish football for years...

Please sir. Let us all come together and rejoice as one in this glorious moment.

Celtic are going to get exactly what they deserve this season for cheaping out and appointing Neil Lennon, they’ve had a free run at the Champions League every year and with the chance of 10IAR they should have gone for a quality manager. The only chance they’ve got of salvaging this season is if they dig deep and bring in someone top class. I expect they will dither drop more point and then appoint WGS or MON when it’s too late. Rangers were always going to throw everything they had at this season and the Celtic board have been extremely naive or arrogant.

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

When Lennon gets punted the new manager is surely going to take a look at that squad and empty a lot of them, as many are terrible.

Scott Brown turns like a Resident Evil character*.

Barkas is barking.

Ajeti is honking.

Is Klamala still a thing? If so, why?

Laxalt is pointless.

Shane Duffy would have been capped by Bertie Vogts if that was possible. He's that bad.

Did Ajeti touch the ball today. I watched the whole match and don’t remember it happening.

Edited by kingjoey