Conquering Europe

oneteaminglasgow

5JkaZVe.png]

From Andorra to Estonia, with TJK Legion. Founded in 2008, they don't have much history to note, so let's see if we can make some.

gJ0VwIK.png

Another battle against relegation for me, half way through the season. 

Appears that the top 3/4 are miles ahead of everyone else, so it'll be great fun trying to bridge that gap in years to come.

June 2022

WUkLfQ4.png

Absolutely perfect start - beating both the teams directly above us in the league, and we were pretty comfortable in both games as well.

Bodes well for a decent second half of the season.

rsTh5Sn.png

Jump above both of them, and double our total wins for the season.

We've got a couple of the big hitters next month, so expecting to come crashing back down to earth. 

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

July 2022

First thing, I signed a couple of players. My team are all on amateur terms, as am I, without even appearance fees so f**k knows why they'd sign for me, but I'll take it.

First up, Kristinn Justiniano Snjolfsson. He seems to be able to play wherever, which is nice, but will mostly be a striker for me. Looks fine - is my 3rd best striker but good to have options.

Spoiler

qY1R4QF.png

Next, Nicolae Vasile, a left back. I needed a left back, he's an acceptable left back, so here we are.

Spoiler

bCMWXDr.png

nfABTQJ.png

Cannot believe we beat Levadia. Scored with our only shot on target, but still. Unbelievable result.

Another stunning result with a draw at top of the table Kalju was sandwiched by 2 losses, albeit the Paide game we had 10 men for an hour and lost in the last minute, but still.

The Estonian Cup is some laugh in real life, with no fewer than 6 games being won by double figures this season, including a 24-0. A real shame that didn't spill over onto FM, but I'll take the 4-0, and then beating bottom of the table to see out the month.

Got to be happy with that overall.

we1Y3tZ.png

Well, we've slipped from 7th to 8th, but we're now 8 points clear of the relegation playoff spot, and 10 clear of the automatic relegation spot, so it's going well.

August 2022

YVG1NRw.png

A mixed month. Through in the cup, and we didn't lose against any of our fellow relegation battlers, but we took an absolute pumping off Flora. 

Beating Vaprus was brilliant though, we were 1 down at half time and fought back. They had a fairly good run last month so it could be massive.

Still in the cup too, which is nice.

7raiI1T.png

Lead over 9th cut to 6 points, but still in our hands.

September 2022

7YCkaGq.png

A pretty good month. Still in the cup, and we've blown the title race open by beating Kalju.

The win against Trans was great as well, means that we're very nearly safe.

dRjcOhf.png

5 games to go, and we're 10 clear of Trans in the playoff spot, and 14 clear of automatic relegation.

One more win should do it, I'd have thought.

October & November 2022

AUSMcJ8.png

Final few games of the season, and we've done what was required to stay up.

Lost in the Cup semi, but we were playing the best team in the country so not too disappointed really. Always next season.

dRPoLzI.png

We finish, inexplicably, in the top half.

I'm really pleased with how this is going. 11 points from 17 games when I took over, and 33 from 19 since then. 

62SmrQU.png

The board have agreed to pay for this for me as well, which is ideal.

Onto next season, and hopefully we can build from here.

Transfer WIndow 2023

vKbhPC4.png

Start with the outgoing players. My whole team is on amateur terms, so not much I can do to stop them leaving. Vastsuk is the one I was most annoyed about losing, had a good partnership with Gussev up front.

ezPREl2.png

Only managed to sign one player. It's really fucked me off, I have a load of guys who have agreed to sign, but for some unknown reason they won't be joining until July. Can't work our why it is, but will need to make do.

Anyway, the one guy who has joined is Andre Saar, a young goalkeeper. Should be fine, and at 19 has plenty of time to get better.

Spoiler

kczhITt.png

I'll show you the boys who'll be joining half way through the season, starting with Magnus Villota, a centre half. He looks solid, and should provide a good option there.

Spoiler

eChcj2w.png

Next up, Mehdi Khchab, who I'll be using as a right midfielder. Decent technique and passing, good movement and decision making. i'm pleased with this.

Spoiler

RsM43zN.png

Geman Ussov will be my right back, and is another in the "looks solid" category.

Spoiler

OXBum7C.png

Ranon Kriisha is another centre back, and will give me good cover there. won't be a starter normally, but always handy to have someone ok on the bench.

Spoiler

0dhdAbs.png

Nikita Savetkov is another centre half. To be honest, I forgot I signed him. Another guy to provide cover.

Spoiler

GysYwQx.png

Marek Satov is a good attacking option, and will hopefully be able to chip in with a bit of creativity and pace up front.

Spoiler

I9yjWly.png

1MnjwRf.png

Board are being realistic, and from my view, I just want to tick over until July when my good players join.

March 2023

MNXYyNT.png

Mixed start. We were good against Kalju, but got a guy sent off and fucked it up. Was quite annoying, I'd set him to be subbed off, as he was a red card waiting to happen, but he got sent off before it happened.

We were shite against Trans, and pretty poor against Kuressaare  but got 4 points so I'm not complaining.

NcNyav0.png

April 2023

epeL0Jd.png

We've hit some unbelievable form. Wins against Flora, Paide and Kalju are excellent - should have been even better as we fucked up a 3-0 lead against Levadia.

Only real blemish on the month is the loss against a shite Tallinna Kalev side. Both sides got penalties, they scored, we never (obviously) and we created f**k all else. Think we're a good counter attacking side, but having to actually break a team down doesn't suit us.

Still, 16 points from 21, can't really complain with that. And the boy Oigus has been remarkable. He got 3 goals last season, and has 11 so far this. 

EzEpR6a.png

A point off the top of the table. Did not see this coming at all, but hoping we can keep it up.

May 2023

TbaEdrT.png

An unbeaten month, with a stunning result against Flora thrown in. We really should be beating shite like Trans and Vaprus, which could cost us, but overall I'm pretty pleased with how everything's going.

We also haven't lost to any of our title rivals since the opening day, which is good.

Xava5EW.png

Levadia are starting to pill away, and it's incredibly tight behind them. We've still to play them 3 times, so plenty of of opportunity to overturn their lead in those matches alone.

Need to get a solid run of wins together in order to catch up though.

June 2023

KmWhjbn.png

A shite month, all things considered. We'd about 6 players suspended against Tammeka, and were just garbage against Kalev.

Drawing with Levadia is ok, but need to start beating them.

mYB2YJY.png

Down to 5th, but we're still only 5 points off top. Very, very tight.

Also, Maksim Gussev (my best player) came to ask to move to a bigger club, I tried to say no and he kicked off so I said yes and this happened...

IUM1RAv.png

f**k sakes.

July 2023

Well, first thing is that all the guys I signed in January were finally able to join, so that gave my squad a little bit of depth for the first time this season. Really needed as, although we've done really well, it felt like last month was us running out of steam and injuries/suspensions catching up with us.

I also signed a new centre midfielder in Edgar Tur,  who looks fine. Better than what I had before at any rate.

Spoiler

t2Rtyn0.png

vfzFjdP.png

Pretty good month, but losing to Flora took a bit of the shine off.

We were good against Kalju, Trans and Varprus. We were lucky to scrape a win against Kuressaare and simply outplayed by Flora.

XDxpVSX.png

Still 5 point behind, annoyingly. Up to 3rd though.