Dundee FC vs Arbroath FC

Self bump as it's halftime... Anybody having the same issue or know wtf could be going on? I have working volume on everything playable media on my computer, but this is the second home game I'm getting muffled garbage for sound. Away games all work fine.

No problem here but tbh you ain’t missing much. Have you tried the other players?

24 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

SOS...

Second home game in a row for me gents where the only sound I have is muffled squawks of the commentary team. This doesn't happen on away game streams nor is it happening on any other media on my computer. 

This strictly seems to apply to me when watching games from Dens. Any ideas, thoughts, suggestions??

No sound on my laptop, but perfect with the headphones in.

3 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

Self bump as it's halftime... Anybody having the same issue or know wtf could be going on? I have working volume on everything playable media on my computer, but this is the second home game I'm getting muffled garbage for sound. Away games all work fine.

Can only think to check which sound option you have checked against? Open your sound option icon (usually bottom right) and see if you have an option to select another sound output?

5 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Dominated that first half. Looking forward to Mullen coming off for a defender and Arbroaths subsequent equaliser.

Just hope we hang on for the point.

The subbie will happen around the 72nd mark and it’ll be Forster for Mullen 

3 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Can only think to check which sound option you have checked against? Open your sound option icon (usually bottom right) and see if you have an option to select another sound output?

Don't know mate, I'll have a look I suppose.

Literally Dundee home games are the only thing that I can't get volume on. It's really quite something, nothing but a squawking muffled parrot for commentary.