Annan Vs Edinburgh City.

Matchday morning and it would have been good day to be at Galabank. Ideal November conditions for football. 

Almost tempted to take my step ladder (Never knew my real ladder) up North St and take in this spectacle of two former EOS giants clash.

Thinking back to our non league days the best thing about the winter games was the early kick offs.   Meant you could watch the whole game and then be back in the club for several pints and Jeff Stelling.

any way, prediction for today .... Annan to win by the odd goal 3-2 with Blair Henderson cutting a disconsolate figure up front for EC.

Mon the Annan!

Annan must be frustrating to watch because they always struck me as a team capable of getting a result while at the same time being capable of f*cking it up.

The first time I went to Annan the home side won 7-4 and City's Gordon Wilson scored a 20 yard own goal...

It won't be a game of goals like that one so I'll say 2-1 to the home side to put the jinx on you.

Looks like the f*ck up Annan are playing today. Mind you 20 mins to go so we could still ship 7...

We're playing a 4-4-2 by the look of the line up, Gabby McGill starting (which I hoped he would). 

He's 6 foot 4 and he always scores..