Murrawell vs Perth (raging middle aged geeks and M&D holiday goers)

Busta Nut

Is there a reason the away team video always seems worse than the home team video?

Happened to me against Hibs, and just there, that the away team one has some weird pixelling effect across the middle of the screen, yet the home team one doesn't.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is there a reason the away team video always seems worse than the home team video?

Happened to me against Hibs, and just there, that the away team one has some weird pixelling effect across the middle of the screen, yet the home team one doesn't.

Mine's perfect, no issues at all other than the dreadful crowd noise effect. Do they do that for all games at Fir Park? 

1 minute ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Mine's perfect, no issues at all other than the dreadful crowd noise effect. Do they do that for all games at Fir Park? 

Weird, must be something at my end.

Suppose everyone is suffering the same horrendous camera work though.

The most spectacularly shite pass  into empty space from Lamie, trying to gift StJ a goal.

God help us, how does he still get a game.

Edit: the only person in the stadium more clueless than Lamie is the cameraman, who doesn't seem to want to point it downwards.  Is he afraid it'll fall off the tripod?

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

2 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

They're both about 2 minutes behind the radio. OAM lets you know if there's a goal coming in advance.

The away video is faster than the home one, for some reason, if you don't want to be behind the commentary. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

Our passing is pish.

What is the point of O’Donnell charging up the wing for the ball to be played behind him?

What is the point of having the full team in front of you but playing it back to the keeper?

What is the point of Ricki Lamie?

Can I have my money back? In a half where we’ve done nothing Watt and Gallagher have missed big chances. We don’t have an out ball and we miss Campbell so badly.  I must admit I enjoyed the two Dirty Saints players wiping out Watt. Crawford’s attempt at a similar stop of a counter attack was laughable.

I’d say we’re slightly fortunate to be level at half time.

I’d say we’ve looked a little bit more threatening than Motherwell, but a fairly even first half which was quite pedestrian until the final 10 minutes or so.

On another note, I appreciate the reference in the thread title. Those halcyon days when we were allowed to go on holiday. I remember it well.