Murrawell vs Perth (raging middle aged geeks and M&D holiday goers)

Busta Nut

Davidson and Conway will still be missing for us, after they were assaulted in the last game.

Melamed approaching match fitness, but should still absolutely stroll this. Guess the decision is whether we risk him getting injured by this lot.

We feel like a cup team this season, but we'll probably lose an early goal and that'll be that.

Clark

Kerr  Gordon  McCart

McNamara                                   Tanser

McCann  Bryson

Wotherspoon  

May   Melamed 

Its better to die as a lion than live as a sheep.  

21 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Clark

Kerr  Gordon  McCart

McNamara                                   Tanser

McCann  Bryson

Wotherspoon  

May   Melamed 

Its better to die as a lion than live as a sheep.  

That should be enough to romp it against this very odd bunch.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Davidson and Conway will still be missing for us, after they were assaulted in the last game.

Melamed approaching match fitness, but should still absolutely stroll this. Guess the decision is whether we risk him getting injured by this lot.

We feel like a cup team this season, but we'll probably lose an early goal and that'll be that.

Name your star players then we can guess on what minute they will be struck down, self inflicted or otherwise.

My sources had Melamed as a bit powder puff, was the midweek game just his warm up for the weekend’s maelstrom?

7 minutes ago, ropy said:

Name your star players then we can guess on what minute they will be struck down, self inflicted or otherwise.

My sources had Melamed as a bit powder puff, was the midweek game just his warm up for the weekend’s maelstrom?

Melamed was the best player on the park against Hibs by an absolute mile, and he's not even half fit yet.

Performance will depend on his mood. Frankly playing in Scotland is well below him, so no surprise he sometimes prefers to f**k about with the ball.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Melamed was the best player on the park against Hibs by an absolute mile, and he's not even half fit yet.

Performance will depend on his mood. Frankly playing in Scotland is well below him, so no surprise he sometimes prefers to f**k about with the ball.

I’ve paid my money for this one specifically to see Big M strut his stuff on the billiard table surface.

2 hours ago, ropy said:

I’ve paid my money for this one specifically to see Big M strut his stuff on the billiard table surface.

As have I, and I would pay treble the asking price for the privilege . You will be telling the grandkids about the time you saw Guy Melamed and Ali McCann at Fir Park pitch (on your laptop). 

@PauloPerth's team is the one that will take the field I reckon, only question mark is Bryson who was persona non grata at Easter Road, presumably as Callum put him on the naughty step for his shameful attempt to cripple the 'Well keeper, seeing his colleagues kicked off the park.  

0-0 at full time

After penalties ...

0-1 (Clark)

1 hour ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Bryson who was persona non grata at Easter Road, presumably as Callum put him on the naughty step for his shameful attempt to cripple the 'Well keeper, seeing his colleagues kicked off the park.  

Assumed he was just being rested for this tbh, especially since hes made of chocolate. 

Hibs will never win a game at Easter Road when Liam Craig is on the pitch, so always worth wheeling him out for those games.

2 hours ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

As have I, and I would pay treble the asking price for the privilege . You will be telling the grandkids about the time you saw Guy Melamed and Ali McCann at Fir Park pitch (on your laptop). 

@PauloPerth's team is the one that will take the field I reckon, only question mark is Bryson who was persona non grata at Easter Road, presumably as Callum put him on the naughty step for his shameful attempt to cripple the 'Well keeper, seeing his colleagues kicked off the park.  

0-0 at full time

After penalties ...

0-1 (Clark)

Is McCann the wee boy who got booked for a lunge/lashing out/trip on the half way line? I never noticed him other than that.  Will he provide any support to the great Malamed?

Edited by ropy

50 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Assumed he was just being rested for this tbh, especially since hes made of chocolate. 

Hibs will never win a game at Easter Road when Liam Craig is on the pitch, so always worth wheeling him out for those games.

Was he rested though? I was a bit confused about that. There was nothing about an injury, so it had to be a management decision, but why would we leave ourselves with a short bench?

4 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Was he rested though? I was a bit confused about that. There was nothing about an injury, so it had to be a management decision, but why would we leave ourselves with a short bench?

Was just my thoughts on it tbh. We know he's had hellish injuries for the past couple of years, so giving him time off every so often this season will be necessary. 

Could well be that he was injured though.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Was just my thoughts on it tbh. We know he's had hellish injuries for the past couple of years, so giving him time off every so often this season will be necessary. 

Could well be that he was injured though.

My cynical side thought that he's on a pay to play contract and if we benched him we might have to pay, with virtually no prospect of him playing. I share some of Brown's sensibilities, every penny is a prisoner.

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

47 minutes ago, ropy said:

The Well Society confirming that St Johnstone pushed the PPV price up.

“ We had proposed a slightly lower price but, after discussion with St Johnstone, £12 was the agreement that was reached”

No surprise really. Massey Ferguson’s are hellish expensive to run.

And to be honest Perth is so middle class that PPV At £1995 per game would seem a bargain. 

About time we put these upstarts in their place.  Imagine thinking they are on the same level as the mighty Motherwell FC. Deluded Buffoons.