The Mighty QP vs Clay Davis's Team

On 29/11/2020 at 06:21, Ziggy said:

You could how much it meant to him (and the rest of the team) at the end of the game.

Girls don't like boys, girls like SIMON MURRAAAAY..

Not been this buzzin about the potential damage a striker could do for us since Longworth. I just pray all his injury woes are behind him as we'll have three years of this to look forward to. He looks the perfect partner for Bingo Bob ( who I thought had has best game for us) Can see McKinnon however continue to ease him back with sub appearances over the next couple of games .

I thought it was a thoroughly deserved 3 points, even if we did leave it late. Muir didn't really have much to save. If Quitongo had a decent final ball then we might have cruised it as he was ripping their left side a new one all first half. If only he had Galt's delivery. Gillespie came back in as if he'd never been away.  Happy days.

On 28/11/2020 at 21:43, QPSpider1867 said:

The Gretna situation collapsed because the investor died suddenly and his kin weren’t prepared to continue spending. The same could happen to QP. The players budget is paid by Willie Haughey. If he loses interest, it may very well be a scary time. I’m not the guy to advise if he’s tied into a long term deal etc.

He is tied into a long term deal. We won't be another Gretna.

Of course , we are reliant on his money to operate a full time first team. We aren't reliant on this money to operate as a football club.  

1 hour ago, Mick1867 said:

Girls don't like boys, girls like SIMON MURRAAAAY..

Not been this buzzin about the potential damage a striker could do for us since Longworth. I just pray all his injury woes are behind him as we'll have three years of this to look forward to. He looks the perfect partner for Bingo Bob ( who I thought had has best game for us) Can see McKinnon however continue to ease him back with sub appearances over the next couple of games .

I thought it was a thoroughly deserved 3 points, even if we did leave it late. Muir didn't really have much to save. If Quitongo had a decent final ball then we might have cruised it as he was ripping their left side a new one all first half. If only he had Galt's delivery. Gillespie came back in as if he'd never been away.  Happy days.

Is Mick short for Michelle?