Hibs v Dundee - Deja Vu edition

RossBFaeDundee

5 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Would you swap the entertainment you got under Lennon for the pragmatic-ness of Ross though?

Probably, the 6 months between January and August 2018 were without doubt my favourite over a sustained period (beating 2016 on the difference that 2016 was far more up and down).

Realistically I wouldn’t want either, just a manager that plays good football and has us challenging for Europe.

Tony Mowbray where u at?

I am still of the mindset that if you don't want Jack Ross as your manager as a fan of most teams in Scotland, you should probably stop inhaling engine fumes. Would beg on my knees for him to come to Dundee, and deal with the moaners about "no playing beautiful fitba".

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

It’s not that I think he deserves to be sacked because he obviously doesn’t, it’s just been so boring and uninteresting to watch football under him as the manager since the start of his tenure, hopefully that changes but I’m not convinced.

And people might argue that we’re still getting results but I’m not convinced it’ll continue, and losing twice to the worst Hearts team of the century really doesn’t help either.