Livingston's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Livingston's Next Permanent Manager?  

140 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 27/11/2020 at 12:53, ropy said:

If it’s a matter of getting folk off the radio what about a Willie Miller/Packie Bonner dream team?

Livingstone's loss is Sportsound's listeners gain

( let Miller stay ! )

Edited by ewan14

4 hours ago, Troy.1995 said:

Lets get it right here.All Livi fans know the influence Martindale has within our club is massive. Hopkin and Holt will testify to this.Its something that while we try to cover our ears, its worked.To an extent. Weve punched above our weight for years,much to the dismay of many others i might add. This wont last forever. But as long as it does il be there supporting my local team,unlike many others. 👍 🦁 

I used to like supporting my local team too...

44 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

213661218_Screenshot_20201129-123338_SkyBet.thumb.jpg.bb53429ae855e6cc3802f874a6f76715.jpg

Martindale/Caig 1/5 on Skybet.

Tommy Wright to be the second favourite for every job going until he takes another post.

No mention of Stuart Baxter or Nevio Scala.

I honestly think there’s a good chance it’ll be none on that list. Martindale apparently ruled himself out, Bartley ruled himself out. Levein is a no go, Miller won’t leave and neither will Kennedy.

I can’t see Hopkin coming back either.

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Not enough to keep supporting them when they moved 20 mins along the road.  Spoken to a few Livi fans that supported them as Meadowbank, one was even a Ferranti fan.

Moving to a different town is not local, being told to f**k off by the Chairman is not conducive to supporting a club and I've spoken to a lot of Meadowbank fans who would be glad to see you disappear up your own arse.

Anyway you had a local club already- Livingston United.

7 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

20 minutes from Meadowbank to Livingston ? 

By helicopter ?

Aye, not quite, but it is 20 from Gorgie and Ferranti was up on Stewart Terrace and Wardlaw so.. that’s not the point; I know.

With Broxburn just up the road the pool of unaffiliated/new recruits really is spread thin in West Lothian. Unless you were formed back before people readily relocated within Scotland (mid 60s for Glasgow>Livi) it’s all doomed.

Edited by crispy

The Terrace Patreon about Holt leaving was/is a good listen and covers why a ton of the names on the bookies list are an absolute nonsense.

I listened to this this* morning and am now convinced it'll be Martin Canning. Plays "robust" football, happy not being the man in charge and currently out of a job.

*English is a shite language, eh?

4 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I've just realised Tony Caig is a real person and not a misspelling of that incompetent pensioner who helped relegate St Mirren a few years back.

Former goalkeeper I believe.  Mostly an English club jobber but I think he played for someone up here.

Edit - Wikipedia confirms spells at Hibs and Gretna.

Edited by TheScarf

2 hours ago, Troy.1995 said:

Me niether.Foxy was a legend here,but a bit to soon for me.Think hes happy at Tynecastle anyway under Neilson.The rumour mill will go on and on.Will wait till i see it in black and white though.

He’s not at Hearts anymore, left in September or so

On 30/11/2020 at 08:24, TheScarf said:

Former goalkeeper I believe.  Mostly an English club jobber but I think he played for someone up here.

Edit - Wikipedia confirms spells at Hibs and Gretna.

I have vague recollection playing against us at the Caley Park for Gretna.  Made a good save in-front of the North Stand to thwart our 1,000 goal I'm sure.