Livingston's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Livingston's Next Permanent Manager?  

140 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, buddie06smfc said:

Surprised at the lack of mention of Alex Rae. Think he's ready made to work alongside Martindale. 

If it’s a matter of getting folk off the radio what about a Willie Miller/Packie Bonner dream team?

3 hours ago, Lex said:

Whoever it is will need to agree to keeping David Martindale on as ‘assistant’

How many managers has Scottish footballs favourite drug dealer saw off at Livi now? Four?

Isn’t it weird that Hopkin wanted to take Martindale to Bradford with him? Martindale refused as he wanted to stay closer to home and keep his family where it is. 

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

Isn’t it weird that Hopkin wanted to take Martindale to Bradford with him? Martindale refused as he wanted to stay closer to home and keep his family where it is. 

Aye, he'd be stupid to move miles away when he can wash his money through club accounts up here already. 

9 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I heard from a good source that he isn't actually allowed to be manager due to his previous conviction.

He needs some kind of clearance to come through I think but his hearing isn't for another few weeks, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's interim manager until whenever that is. 

2 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Already ruled himself out of the job 

That was before Holt, he hasn't explicitly said one way or the way the other this time around AFAIK. 

Lets get it right here.All Livi fans know the influence Martindale has within our club is massive. Hopkin and Holt will testify to this.Its something that while we try to cover our ears, its worked.To an extent. Weve punched above our weight for years,much to the dismay of many others i might add. This wont last forever. But as long as it does il be there supporting my local team,unlike many others. 👍 🦁 

Martindale cannot take full charge until a probation hearing or something. Wont be for a few weeks.
I'd wager that if we don't have a new manager in within the next couple of weeks, expect an announcement regarding Martindale as Manager and Liam Fox as assistant.