Livingston's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Livingston's Next Permanent Manager?  

140 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Thistle_do_nicely said:

surely time for the Neil Lennon thread, he'll be gone by tomorrow i think

No chance. Celtic PLC and their fans are not that fickle and stand by their manager and team when the going gets tough.

Something inside so strong

Just now, Szamo's_Ammo said:

No chance. Celtic PLC and their fans are not that fickle and stand by their manager and team when the going gets tough.

there was another thread on here i was browsing late the other night and there was  a post about someone having new rules for something (legit cant mind what it was about), which then got me hearing that dua lipa banger in my head, and then an ephemeral mental image of your thread on here/your multiple posts about her glorious catchy tunes

im not complaining, just thought you might appreciate being rent free in someones head about something that isnt to do with coloured circles on a Scottish hot food and beverage forum

4 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

there was another thread on here i was browsing late the other night and there was  a post about someone having new rules for something (legit cant mind what it was about), which then got me hearing that dua lipa banger in my head, and then an ephemeral mental image of your thread on here/your multiple posts about her glorious catchy tunes

im not complaining, just thought you might appreciate being rent free in someones head about something that isnt to do with coloured circles on a Scottish hot food and beverage forum

Thank you.

Dua gives her verdict on Neil Lennon as a manager and as a person:

tenor.gif.9e01312b06abb59e1af637d004eb41e4.gif

2 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Is the Liam Fox on the list the Tory MP?

A strange career move, but at least he's used to working in an environment where there is no integrity. Might get a few decisions if Douglas Ross is officiating as well.

Ex-Livi captain Liam Fox, at Hearts coaching now (I'm assuming)

9 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Wouldn't surprise me if it's Lawwell or Celtic fans who send him bullets in the post.

We are all Neil Lennon.

Whoever it is will need to agree to keeping David Martindale on as ‘assistant’

How many managers has Scottish footballs favourite drug dealer saw off at Livi now? Four?