Falkirk v Rangers 29/11

roman_bairn

Never liked Falkirk, a bunch of whining, mumping arseholes so glad to see them get their arses handed to them on a plate like that. Sounds like Rangers royally slapped them right into place too.

#Ah-as I was walking by the Falkirk wheel, I seen a local ragin', for the Falkirk Bairns, got skelped 4-0 by the Mighty Glesga Rangers!#

Well done Rangers, YATP.

Edited by MJC

Never liked Falkirk, a bunch of whining, mumping arseholes so glad to see them get their arses handed to them on a plate like that. Sounds like Rangers royally slapped them right into place too.
#Ah-as I was walking by the Falkirk wheel, I seen a local ragin', for the Falkirk Bairns, got skelped 4-0 by the Mighty Glesga Rangers!#
Well done Rangers, YATP.

Holy f**k [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Genuinely had the utter fear going into that game that it could have been a complete shoeing. Thought we did not bad for a lot of the first half after the goal. 4-0 is a shiter, but it could have been worse. 

League is obviously the priority and the confidence shouldn't have taken a rimming after that.

Get Durnan squarely into the sea, though. Absolute haddy.

Well done Rangers, YATP.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] What a fanny!

Fresh from fucking up the Celtic humiliation last night too....