Elgin City v Cowdenbeath

1 minute ago, roberts said:

Games all about points of viewemoji2369.png

Well yours is fecking disgraceful. Clarke in the ambulance getting oxygen and his ankle is shattered. But of course it was a fair tackle right enough. 

Edited by The Minertaur

12 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

You're a fucking idiot. Straight red for sure. I'm about 20 feet from it and it was a clear dangerous tackle. If it was the other way round I'd say the same. 

You must be the clown I can hear shouting and swearing in the stand. Obviously not wearing a mask putting the return to stadium of fans at risk. 

You must be the clown I can hear shouting and swearing in the stand. Obviously not wearing a mask putting the return to stadium of fans at risk. 

You’re making a bit of a twat of yourself mate. Not happy that the lads got a bad injury. It’s a real shame for him. At the time it looked a fair challenge.

Think it was different for the Cowden bench and directors as we all had a great view of it. Think Clarke is going straight for an operation. 

It all kicked off due to Gavin Price walking over to the Cowden bench and shouting it wasn't a foul. No need for it. 

18 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Looked at it there boys went for ball but unfortunately hit the lad following through imo , you’d all be wanting your players to win those tackles and unfortunately injuries occur , hope the boys not in a serious way 🤞🤞

Absolutely , strong challenge you would want your centre back making ,  hope the boy has a speedy recovery 🙏

Edited by GMB

9 minutes ago, MorayCup said:

I think this Screenshot along with the Trajectory of the ball after the challenge confirm he got the ball and then the man, just one of those things we often see in football. Really unfortunate for the guy, I hope he makes a speedy recovery

screenshot - 2020-11-28T173310.666.jpeg

There was far too much force in the tackle is the issue. Doesn't matter if he got the ball or not. 

27 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Think it was different for the Cowden bench and directors as we all had a great view of it. Think Clarke is going straight for an operation. 

It all kicked off due to Gavin Price walking over to the Cowden bench and shouting it wasn't a foul. No need for it. 

Perhaps Gavin walked up in response to the 5 mins of Bollan etc shouting "Gavin" every few seconds and calling every man and his dog a f#@kng disgrace etc...

Edited by Briggsy's Ghost

1 minute ago, Briggsy's Ghost said:

Perhaps Gavin walked up in response the 5 mins of Bollan etc shouting "Gavin" every few seconds and calling every man and his dog a f#@kng disgrace etc...

Gavin Ross is who Bollan was shouting at. The referee