Elgin City v Cowdenbeath

7 minutes ago, Cowden_T.I.D said:

Cant complain about that for a backup

I'm not as confident about it. Hasn't played in 18 months and is 40. Maybe I'm just blinded by the memory of him being sent off at Elgin and Jamie Pyper (also out today) in goals :lol:

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

I'm not as confident about it. Hasn't played in 18 months and is 40. Maybe I'm just blinded by the memory of him being sent off at Elgin and Jamie Pyper (also out today) in goals :lol:

You must be shitting it with 41 year old Craig Easton sitting on the bench.

2 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

You must be shitting it with 41 year old Craig Easton sitting on the bench

How Elgin are 2 nil up here I'll never know. Cowden dominating but with nothing up top. 2 hopeful crosses badly defended and we're 2 down. 

22 minutes ago, Thom & Gerry said:

I think dominating is a bit of an exaggeration! Stats would disagree with you also. You’ve had your moments but we should have more.

Up until the 2nd goal we were the better team. One off the line and could have had a pen. 

Lucky as hell to have scored first this half though. Elgin should have been 3 up before the free kick. 

In fairness to the Elgin player he won the ball. But that was clearly dangerous and a straight red. 

Gavin Ross didn't even give a free kick. He's a disgraceful referee. Then Gavin Price walks to the middle of the stand shouting 'wasn't a foul' to which Craig Easton reacts. Of course Easton is sent off. 

Just now, roberts said:

50/50 ball, not even a card. Cowdenbeath officials an absolute embarrassment

Are you kidding? Presume you're nowhere near it in the ground as it was a clear red. Bench rightly fuming and it was the Elgin bench that was halfway across the pitch. 

2 minutes ago, roberts said:

I’m in the ground right enough. Both challenging for the ball. Not even a yellow

You're a fucking idiot. Straight red for sure. I'm about 20 feet from it and it was a clear dangerous tackle. If it was the other way round I'd say the same.