Winning the Scottish Cup with more than one club

TheScarf

Couldn't find this anywhere online and was wondering how many players have won the Scottish Cup with more than one club? 

There may be about 5 or 500 I have no idea. I'm thinking was there any Aberdeen/United players who moved to the Old Firm in the 70s and 80s and achieved this. 

The only one I know who's won it with more that one club off the top of my head is Ryan Christie.  There's probably loads I've forgotten. 

I know he was on loan from Celtic at the time but Stokes has won it with Hibs and Celtic. 

Andy Webster - Diundee Utd (2010) and Hearts (2012)
Kenny Miller - Celtic (2007) and Rangers (2009)
Paul Hartley and Steven Pressley - Hearts (2006) and Celtic (2007)
Craig Gordon - Hearts (2006) and Celtic (2017, 18 and 19)

Craig Beattie aswell at Hearts and Celtic I think? Hearts 12 and Celtic 07?

I'm sure Davie Weir and Neil McCann were in Hearts 98 winning team and both would've won it with Rangers after that. 

Might have forgotten plenty more but they were the ones I could think of. Not old enough to think of/remember any further back than the late 90s

Ian Ferguson won it with St Mirren in 1987 and Rangers in 1993, 1996 and 1999.

David Robertson won it for Aberdeen in 1990 and Rangers in 1992, 1993 and 1996.

Alec Cleland won it in 1994 for Dundee Utd and 1996 for Rangers.

Christian Dailly won it in 1994 for Dundee Utd and in 2008 and 2009 for Rangers.

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Couldn't find this anywhere online and was wondering how many players have won the Scottish Cup with more than one club? 

There may be about 5 or 500 I have no idea. I'm thinking was there any Aberdeen/United players who moved to the Old Firm in the 70s and 80s and achieved this. 

The only one I know who's won it with more that one club off the top of my head is Ryan Christie.  There's probably loads I've forgotten. 

Frank McGarvey, Celtic and St. Mirren

Perhaps most famously Alfie Conn won it with Rangers V Celtic in 1973 and with Celtic V Rangers in '77.

Craig Gordon got a winners medal with Hearts in 2006 and Celtic in 2018.

Dave MacPherson with Rangers in 1993 against the Dons and as a Jambo five years later against Rangers.

Anthoiny Stokes with Celtic V Hibs 2013 and again with Hibs V Rangers 2016.

Mark McGhee has five winners medals - three with the Dons in '82, '83 and '84 then in '88 and '89 as a Celtic player but yes there are many others

Edited by Anfield 1977
error

On 25/11/2020 at 09:50, ICTChris said:

Paul Lambert won in in 1987 for St Mirren and in 2001 and 2004 for Celtic.

That 87 cup final is the last time a team started a Scottish Cup final with all-Scottish players. Co-incidentally, both sides did, and both subs for both sides were Scottish too.

By the 2001 final Paul Lambert was the only Scottish outfield player to start for Celtic (Rab Douglas was in goals).