East Fife v Clyde

The game needs to be called off and played when possible, forget all this 3-0 default nonsense, nobody else has been punished in that way so far. The only thing an investigated will unearth is there is an infectious pandemic going on all-around the whole world and footballers are not immune to it.

Edited by Pride Of The Clyde

12 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

League Cup games had to be forfeited because the competition is on a tight schedule with no free days to replay games. The League is different. Right decision to postpone. It's what we'd want to the roles were reversed.

Logic and sensibility has no place on p&b. 

Suppose our game next week will be off as well. Two crucial games to be played midweek presumably. Hardly ideal. 

I’m surprised it’s off to be honest. Four players missing we should be able to cover but the additional persons to self isolate - I wonder if if it’s key back room staff such as physios that means we can’t take a full quota to the game? I don’t know and won’t pretend to know, so all I’ll say is I hope everyone is recovering well and hope to see them back when they feel safe enough to do so. 

Edited by Karpaty Lviv

By "at the moment" do you mean the last 90 minutes? 

More the 1 win in 5 or 2 wins in 9 if you count the cup games.

The right call to postpone the game, hopefully gives Swanson another week to get closer to match fitness and might catch the midweek rearranged game.