Beith junior s

These men gave service and brought in money aren't bigger than the club and the majority and players. 

Time to move on let the younger generation of committee move in and rebuild the club and you can go take up bowls on a Saturday if you aren't happy with new blood wanting to play games of football shock horror. 

No, if I am told the pitch is unplayable then I accept there is no conspiracy and the pitch is unplayable. 
It's Beith v Clydebank in the west of Scotland not the World Cup Final.
Mountain out of a molehill is the phrase coming to mind for me here.
And do u still believe santa is real? It seems something other than a unplayable pitch is happening at beith with committee guys walking away and sponsors pulling out.

Mon the papers

11 hours ago, gaswork said:

These men gave service and brought in money aren't bigger than the club and the majority and players. 

Time to move on let the younger generation of committee move in and rebuild the club and you can go take up bowls on a Saturday if you aren't happy with new blood wanting to play games of football shock horror. 

I assume you have inside information or just a skewed opinion, do you know what the facts are or just looking to get a reaction, what majority are you talking about, don't think that has been disclosed, spill the beans before someone tells the truth.

13 hours ago, gaswork said:

Think that is very disrespectful to men who have given 60 years combined service to the club. It is also disrespectful to the remaining people at the club to assume they feel that way. Robert who has unfortunately left was always saying about encouraging the younger generation to step up.

The decision to play on or leave for a season has been a difficult and emotive decision for lots of club & Beith isn’t unique.

I personally have flip-flopped on what is the right decision on that a number of times. So I’m not going to decry someone else for having a different opinion when from their own angles they are looking to do what is best for their club.

Time will tell what is the right decision or not but United you stand, divided you fall. There’s no villain of the piece, just disagreeing opinions. All these type of posts do is create ill feeling & I would hate to think that is what anyone would want.

7 hours ago, passbackdave said:

And do u still believe santa is real? It seems something other than a unplayable pitch is happening at beith with committee guys walking away and sponsors pulling out.

Mon the papers

There's really no talking to you so I'll leave it there.

2 hours ago, passbackdave said:

I thought u werent talking 2 me haha. Looking forward 2 the game today 3-0 bankies

Mon the papers

I had finished writing my letter to Santa so I thought I might as well!

Have to admit our record against yourselves isn't great but hopefully we can do it today.

Hopefully we can both be there when the league game gets played.