Beith junior s

9 hours ago, passbackdave said:

What was wrong with the pitch on sat? Rumours use just shat it fae the bankies lol i heard we offered 2 play the game at holm park and switch the game fromma cup game 2 our league game but beith knocked it back.

Mon the papers

Haven't a clue mate.

I'm just a fan not a committee member.

52 minutes ago, Yogi said:

At least there 42 fans actually go watch there team no like yourself an armchair glory hunter

You were obviously trying too hard to be funny to realise that I was referring to the current situation with only subs and committee being present. Good try though, Peter Kay.

33 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

I can see you getting picked off like the Largs boy due to the Bankie fans and their ever consistant conspiracy theory's.

Nah have made my last comment on it. 

I'll leave to their debates on the moon landing, Diana's death and Beith Juniors pitch condition. 

On 23/11/2020 at 18:53, cotter said:

Peter I know that silly....I commented on that on Facebook...my point is  are beith gonny  be heading  like the medda..who  went downhill  like eddie the eagle. ........its a shame if they do ...as beith have established  themselves  over recent  years as one of the west top clubs... so hopefully  all become s good again.......ps peter got a great scoop about the glens....many ex ants players there now....

Aye, we’re really struggling 🤔

4 hours ago, ladeside77 said:

Robert McCartter has stepped down from Beith now as well, dom,t know reason but he is 1 of the best guys you are ever likely to meet, has been involved with Beith over 30 years through thick and very thin, another huge loss.

He is a very nice man,who has served Beith for many a year,sorry to hear that,must be something wrong there 

9 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Yeah usually teams put up pics 2 show its unplayable. Wouldnt u want them 2 show u?

Mon the papers

No, if I am told the pitch is unplayable then I accept there is no conspiracy and the pitch is unplayable. 

It's Beith v Clydebank in the west of Scotland not the World Cup Final.

Mountain out of a molehill is the phrase coming to mind for me here.

8 hours ago, ladeside77 said:

Robert McCartter has stepped down from Beith now as well, dom,t know reason but he is 1 of the best guys you are ever likely to meet, has been involved with Beith over 30 years through thick and very thin, another huge loss.

Stepped down weeks ago