Beith junior s

What is happening  at beith juniors  this season  as I've noticed  that a lot of the old committee  who' done a brilliant  job have now left.........is it cos of new set up or are there problems  at the club .also seen  del mc McCullough  has also left the club..so not that scoop  is a gossip or that.but I find it really  strange  why so many have left. I just noticed  game was cancelled  on Saturday  .always  thought  beith has a brilliant  surface  so was surprised  to see that....I was always  made to feel welcome  at beith  n obs john boal .always  got me a wee pie n bovril..but can anyone  enlighten  me what's went wrong as beith still a massive  club  n after a change of management  .once johnny had chucked  it.it looked promising  with youngy  coming  in......so it's very strange  to see what's happened  at club ......was it just cos new set up etc...as I noticed a few committees are not happy with the way things have panned out.....cheers  cotter

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

Whatever happened to scoop cotter ? emoji23.png

From 3 weeks ago...20201123_171514.jpeg

Peter I know that silly....I commented on that on Facebook...my point is  are beith gonny  be heading  like the medda..who  went downhill  like eddie the eagle. ........its a shame if they do ...as beith have established  themselves  over recent  years as one of the west top clubs... so hopefully  all become s good again.......ps peter got a great scoop about the glens....many ex ants players there now....

4 hours ago, Meadowman said:

Beith has never been a brilliant playing surface,if truth be told,it’s a bog,unless they’ve done something about the drainage 

The drainage was fixed 18 years ago.

When was the last time you were at Bellsdale?

It is one of the best playing surfaces in the West.

59 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Last season,strange it wasn’t down the hill,that was boggy,it was the top end at the enclosure 

2 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

It's maybe the sponsors have pulled out because there no fans at games to make it worth sponsoring. No doubt a lot of clubs will have lost sponsorship for this reason.

Yes, really difficult time for all clubs. The rumours are out there but I’m sure we’ll find out in time what’s happened? 

10 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

It's maybe the sponsors have pulled out because there no fans at games to make it worth sponsoring. No doubt a lot of clubs will have lost sponsorship for this reason.

That's a good point actually and one I hadn't thought of. Can't imagine there'll be many companies rushing to take a board for the same 42 people (or whatever it is) to see every week.

Peter I know that silly....I commented on that on Facebook...my point is  are beith gonny  be heading  like the medda..who  went downhill  like eddie the eagle. ........its a shame if they do ...as beith have established  themselves  over recent  years as one of the west top clubs... so hopefully  all become s good again.......ps peter got a great scoop about the glens....many ex ants players there now....
I'll pass, but thanks for the offer.

What was wrong with the pitch on sat? Rumours use just shat it fae the bankies lol i heard we offered 2 play the game at holm park and switch the game fromma cup game 2 our league game but beith knocked it back.

Mon the papers

Precisely why this folly should be halted until the vaccine is delivered and becomes effective at killing off the virus. We should start afresh in August with fans present.You know it makes sense Rodney

Don't know if it was the reason game was off on Saturday but heard of one Beith player testing positive for covid!

7 hours ago, glensmad said:
19 hours ago, cotter said:

I'll pass, but thanks for the offer.

U sure it's a good one about glens