Hibernian v St Johnstone

Kerr, Davidson, Conway and Wotherspoon all out.

Conway aside that's arguably 3 of our most important players.

That front 3 😍

Rooney as a CB 😱

Just realised Bryson is out aswell.

Hello, bare bones.

Edited by RandomGuy.

This will either go really well or really badly. We’ve gone from no injuries to missing 4 in the space of 3 days! Knew it was going to happen at some point, just need to hope that those who come in can step up. 

11 minutes ago, Radford said:

Was really looking forward to this, our biggest test in quite a while and a good measure of where we are. 

Confidence just drained when you see those absences and where it leaves us.

It’s the fact it’s the key players that’s the real killer. Kerr is up there with McCann as our all round best player. Davidson is a massive presence in the middle and Wotherspoon and Conway are key in making our system work as they both play it so well (albeit making poor choices in the final third quite often). Big performances required from those left in the side and those coming in.

1 minute ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

It’s the fact it’s the key players that’s the real killer. Kerr is up there with McCann as our all round best player. Davidson is a massive presence in the middle and Wotherspoon and Conway are key in making our system work as they both play it so well (albeit making poor choices in the final third quite often). Big performances required from those left in the side and those coming in.

Kerr out gives me the fear. Would be happy to lose either Spoony or Conway, not both. Think we need a bit of Muzz to counter Gogic, so that's a problem too. 

On the plus side. this is a very good stream. Well done Hibs. 

1 minute ago, The Real Saints said:

Not overly bothered about the absence of Spoony or Conway. Think their performances have been a bit below-par of late, so I'm happy with tonight's front three. I'm more concerned about the lack of Muzz and Kerr.

Think the main problem with them both being out is that there's not 2 like for like swaps. Assume in this though it's May in the Wotherspoon role and Melamed in the middle. Or Melamed for Conway and MOH left? We'll soon find out.

Kerr's the biggest miss of the lot, but will be interesting to see what Rooney does. Interesting in a way that I don't actually want to see. 

1 minute ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Yeah our bench is terrible. Wonder if we've had an outbreak?

Would hope not, but this was always the risk running with such a small squad. 

Need MOH to step up.

2 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Think the main problem with them both being out is that there's not 2 like for like swaps. Assume in this though it's May in the Wotherspoon role and Melamed in the middle. Or Melamed for Conway and MOH left? We'll soon find out.

Kerr's the biggest miss of the lot, but will be interesting to see what Rooney does. Interesting in a way that I don't actually want to see. 

Yes, I get what you mean. If things aren't going to plan by persisting with the same shape tonight, I imagine that MOH may be the sacrificial lamb and Spoony will be implemented as part of the midfield three with May and Melamed becoming a more conventional strike partnership instead. In fact, that's what I would have favoured tonight. But let's wait and see. Should be intriguing.

Decided to stick some money on this to liven up an otherwise boring Tuesday night. I’ve just stuck on Hibs TV and have to say the set up and production quality is the best I’ve seen so far on any of the club tv channels. Good effort from the Hibees.