Hibernian v St Johnstone

30 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I thought he looked powderpuff, spoony was better when he came on for his cameo.

Thought he showed some good touches and given time will be ok. We did well considering the number of changes we were forced into. Murray Davidson helps so much in midfield with his headers. Still a good point.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Horrible feeling we'll never see this team ever hit full flow before it starts getting taken apart.

Which clubs do you reckon will be looking for scraps in the bargain bucket in January then? :lol:

It has indeed been eight, and will soon be nine, years since Hibs beat St Johnstone in EH7.

We were about to beat you on Saturday 14th March, save for the outbreak of a global pandemic.

But if you think 1.4 million deaths, economic catastrophe and the end of civilisation as we knew it was a price worth paying for your unbeaten run, then so be it.

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

Which clubs do you reckon will be looking for scraps in the bargain bucket in January then? :lol:

It has indeed been eight, and will soon be nine, years since Hibs beat St Johnstone in EH7.

We were about to beat you on Saturday 14th March, save for the outbreak of a global pandemic.

But if you think 1.4 million deaths, economic catastrophe and the end of civilisation as we knew it was a price worth paying for your unbeaten run, then so be it.

Are any of the Saintee players Celtic supporters ?

Would Jason Kerr improve the Celtic defence ?

Edited by ewan14

Death, taxes and St Johnstone getting a result at Easter Road.

Pish game of football with two poor teams if you ask me with Jamie Murphy (who FWIW I didn’t really rate but has done well the last week or so) and Ali McCann being the only shining lights, fair play to Paul McGoal tho.

Pish game of football with two poor teams if you ask me with Jamie Murphy (who FWIW I didn’t really rate but has done well the last week or so) and Ali McCann being the only shining lights, fair play to Paul McGoal tho.
Death, taxes and an opposing fan complaining about two poor teams/poor game when their team fails to beat st johnstone..... thought it was quite an entertaining game with both sides having plenty chances.

1 minute ago, perthsaint1977 said:
7 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Death, taxes and an opposing fan complaining about two poor teams/poor game when their team fails to beat st johnstone..... thought it was quite an entertaining game with both sides having plenty chances.

Not the first time I’ve complained about us being poor and pish to watch this season sir, St Johnstone didn’t look any better, therefore were also poor, nice to see it’s rattled you tho

Not the first time I’ve complained about us being poor and pish to watch this season sir, St Johnstone didn’t look any better, therefore were also poor, nice to see it’s rattled you tho
Not rattled in the slightest, it's a common theme when teams cannot beat saints. Everything and everyone is poor. Quite amusing.

9 hours ago, HibsFan said:

:lol:

Mixed emotions. Pleased with the point I'd have taken beforehand but disappointed to lose the lead twice.

Thought that was our hardest game in a considerable time and Hibs caused us problems at times. Toughest test McNamara has had up against Murphy and it certainly kept him pinned back more than usual. 

Always felt that Hibs' open approach at home and the big pitch would suit us but could the front players make the right decisions. They didn't do too badly but with all the space we had after Gogic was sacrificed, probably should have made more of some opportunities. 

If there is one thing you would like to take from Tommy Wright's teams it's probably that bit of steel to see games out.