Hibernian v St Johnstone

I was honestly adamant this game was on Wednesday but apparently not.

Not heard anything yet about HibsTV but it’ll be available on PPV for any St Johnstone fans or non season ticket holders.

I’m sure the Indian sign St Johnstone have over us will somehow continue, 8 (EIGHT) years since we’ve beat them at Easter Road.

Dismal first half, 0-0 at half time, Hibs to come out firing after half time, Nisbet to score, go 1-0 up, miss loads of chances, last 15 mins wave after wave of St JOHNSTONE attack, David Wotherspoon with a last minute equaliser.

7pm kick off, assume this is due to the UEFA Mafia not wanting games to clash with their precious Champions League.

A first match thread for me so if we lose I won’t start another ever again.

I'd guess we'll be missing Davidson and Conway, and I'm not entirely sure that's a bad thing. 

Bryson looks like he'll avoid a suspension too.

LINEUP111606138385466.thumb.png.db2546355f261bebe7aba547e0b22a75.png

For me, or some variation of that front three in whatever set up. 

Conway and MOH the only ones capable of playing on the right of a front three, and I don't trust MOH there at all. Ideally Wotherspoon links with the wing backs and allows both strikers to stay in the area, but that's asking a lot of him physically.

Is Doidge injured?

Would be happy enough with RG's team but would be surprised if Melamed starts. he could put Hendry or even MOH in the top right spot. Think it will be Hendry though as he's a proven scorer against Hibs this season. 

0-1 Saints, either a soft 93rd minute penalty given away by Porteous, or a Kerr back post header. 

I still have my ticket from the game last season which was the first one cancelled as we went into lockdown. Makes it feel like a very long time ago. 

48 minutes ago, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

The tory tractor boiz should just surrender the shree points to us now, before we get angry.

If Porto and Hanlon defend like they did against Celtc, then even these Boris loving country bumpkins might score a goal.

4-1 to the Hibees, Saints consolation off Portos arse in the 92nd minute.

Drey Wright to be nowhere near the team or subs please.

If Porto and Hanlon defend like they did against Celtc, then even these Boris loving country bumpkins might score a goal.
4-1 to the Hibees, Saints consolation off Portos arse in the 92nd minute.
Drey Wright to be nowhere near the team or subs please.
Porto? Is that the overrated laddie that plays at the back?

11 minutes ago, The Marly said:
30 minutes ago, Green Day said:
Think you are getting mixed up with Jason Kerr.
HTH

He wishes he was Jason Kerr.

Without "wishing" to be all statto, apparently not.

Jason Kerr has less clean sheets than Rangers fans chugging away at the prospect of winning the league.

1487854634_Screenshot2020-11-23at20_50_38.thumb.png.e8a9d09648ddd49f0319f344ec974859.png239435752_Screenshot2020-11-23at20_50_16.thumb.png.f67c29d9124dee0beb4df34796c267af.png

25 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Without "wishing" to be all statto, apparently not.

Jason Kerr has less clean sheets than Rangers fans chugging away at the prospect of winning the league.

1487854634_Screenshot2020-11-23at20_50_38.thumb.png.e8a9d09648ddd49f0319f344ec974859.png239435752_Screenshot2020-11-23at20_50_16.thumb.png.f67c29d9124dee0beb4df34796c267af.png

Using overall team performance to judge players?

#BadStats