Accies v Dandies - 25/11/20

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Winning this would be the most Acciesy thing ever. Just saying.

Nope, as someone said on the County thread, they'll beat Rangers 1-0 at Ibrox in March and Motherwell 1-0 at Fir Park in May and finish 10th.  They'll lose every other game.

Ojo is a nothing player, but will probably play - in saying this, I'm not convinced that Campbell is miles ahead of him yet, but at least you are developing a young talent when he plays. Leigh is overrated by our fans, mainly folk on Twitter, but will probably be in midfield again to try and give us some energy and presence there. If it's two strikers, I would prefer to see Main starting over Edmondson. 

Thinking about donating some of that "Red Pound" money to the Accies tonight via PPV. Does Hamilton offer an "away team" stream for the games? The only away game I've paid for so far this season was Dundee Utd and they had the Red TV stream available via their PPV site.

Cheaper subscribing monthly to Red TV permanently surely ?

Unchanged from Saturday, as I thought it would be. A few individuals will really need to up it and cut out their stupidity. Hopefully Rice has tried to work on making us a bit more attacking than Saturday but I won't hold my breath.

53 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Anybody know what position the young lad Duncan plays? (I'd switched the game off long, long before he came on on Sunday)

The club site says 'Midfield', which of course is a highly detailed description of the boy's all-round play.

http://www.afcheritage.org/Team/CurrentSquad/player_show.cfm?player_id=8567&Season=2020-21

18 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Could we go 4-4-2 with that ?

Lewis

Hoban

Considine

Taylor

Leigh

Campbell

Ojo

Hedges

Kennedy

Main

Cosgrove

I mean, we probably could, but Ojo and Campbell as a central midfield partnership in a 4-4-2 would be pretty lightweight and potentially quite open too. I think it's more likely to be a 3-5-2 with Kennedy and Hedges (or Leigh) as wing-backs, but we'll see.

29 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Could we go 4-4-2 with that ?

Lewis

Hoban

Considine

Taylor

Leigh

Campbell

Ojo

Hedges

Kennedy

Main

Cosgrove

I can't see a convincing choice for rb in there and we actually have 2 fit, so i'm guessing its 3 at the back with Kennedy rwb? 

Main + Cosgrove suggests we're going to try to avoid using their shitey astroturf wherever possible.