Raith Rovers v Dunfermline Athletic

Poor defending for Duku’s goal free header then reacted 1st.

second goal keeper all at sea with the corner

Murray given too much space and time to score

2nd goal Raith terrible at left back allowing the cross to come in

none of them great goals all of them shite defending 

Edited by Beastie Russell

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

A draw was probably about right. The Pars always looked like they had a goal in them and in all honesty I think they seemed to settle for a point at 2-2 when they might have sneaked the win. 

From our point of view that was a big improvement on the no-show up at Inverness and on another day we could've scored another couple. 

With the results of the bottom 3 or 4 teams all going our way it's hard to be too disappointed.

Not sure I would be so pragmatic if I'd been at the game right enough. 

I don't think we need bother about teams near the bottom of the league. Indeed, we need them to take points off Ayr, Dundee, Caley etc

We're definitely capable of top 4 this season 

Edited by pantene proV

Hopefully Santa can put more sheets in your stockings by then.

No idea what went through their head to do that at EEP. It wasn’t a title-decider or anything. It was just another run-of-the-mill league game to a team we really shouldn’t be making a fuss over. Put needless pressure on the players as well no doubt.

Who really cares about this game apart from Rovers fans? Aye, it’s a nice wee change to the norm, bit of spice to it but really it’s basically just another game to the majority* of Pars fans.

*Evidently some are getting to diddy levels by making fucking banners out of bedsheets. Embarrassing really.

4 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

No idea what went through their head to do that at EEP. It wasn’t a title-decider or anything. It was just another run-of-the-mill league game to a team we really shouldn’t be making a fuss over. Put needless pressure on the players as well no doubt.

Who really cares about this game apart from Rovers fans? Aye, it’s a nice wee change to the norm, bit of spice to it but really it’s basically just another game to the majority* of Pars fans.

*Evidently some are getting to diddy levels by making fucking banners out of bedsheets. Embarrassing really.

Like father like son.

189bef6c6d5baed46f6aad0bc7edef27.jpg

9 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Aye? I went for a pish when we were 2-0 up. Came back and it was 2-2. That’s how quickly it happened. 

That's a long pish. Old age doesn't come itself I guess.

7 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Echoes of those Celtic fans claiming to not care about that new club across the city called Rangers Trying way too hard. 

8 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

It’s cause you care. Maybe not you, but other Pars fans. It’s nice.

Should we hug?

26 minutes ago, renton said:

That's a long pish. Old age doesn't come itself I guess.

I’ll be honest. It had just gone 1-0. Good goal from outside the box (no danger that was Euan Murray) and I went “f**k it” and went for a slash. Came back and it was 2-2.

Edited by Scary Bear

3 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Echoes of those Celtic fans claiming to not care about that new club across the city called Rangers Trying way too hard. 

If you don’t care about derby games, you’ve either played each other too many times or you’re just dead inside. Maybe give up on football for a while?

Doubt the players saw and/or cared about the banner. The management would have told them importance of the game, and they would all probably know anyway.

Also, I care about this derby. To me it's one of the top two most important games we have.