Raith Rovers v Dunfermline Athletic

Just now, spot on said:

What if, and it’s a big if and the Pars get glorious revenge for the Scottish cup tie and gub the Rovers 3-0  (or more) and you didn’t see the game in all its glory all because you wouldn’t pay another £2🤔 

Hunners of free streams about, pretty sure every rovers league game has been on HesGoal. Next.

What if, and it’s a big if and the Pars get glorious revenge for the Scottish cup tie and gub the Rovers 3-0  (or more) and you didn’t see the game in all its glory all because you wouldn’t pay another £2[emoji848] 

It's not about the money. It's principle. If its "only £2" why bother adding it, and causing an issue.

Your commercial director has mistaken Pars fans for mugs and that we'd sustain a £2 increase as no big deal. Same applies to attending matches, bump up the price, I'll not be going.

3 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

It's not about the money. It's principle. If its "only £2" why bother adding it, and causing an issue.

Your commercial director has mistaken Pars fans for mugs and that we'd sustain a £2 increase as no big deal. Same applies to attending matches, bump up the price, I'll not be going.

You talk about having an issue with the principle, then your fellow pars supporters are advocating free streams. A bit hypocritical if you ask me :)

1 minute ago, Disgruntled Goat said:

You talk about having an issue with the principle, then your fellow pars supporters are advocating free streams. A bit hypocritical if you ask me :)

Advocating it in the context of Raith increasing prices.

Bought and viewed the Arbroath stream last weekend as did hundreds of other Dunfermline fans as they offered a static, justified price and didn't try and up it as a result of higher traffic.  

No one is saying "everyone should use free streams for all games". Next.

6 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Advocating it in the context of Raith increasing prices.

Bought and viewed the Arbroath stream last weekend as did hundreds of other Dunfermline fans as they offered a static, justified price and didn't try and up it as a result of higher traffic.  

No one is saying "everyone should use free streams for all games". Next.

I dont necessarily agree with Raith raising the prices. If you dont like it then dont watch the game. Its pretty simple.

Edited by Disgruntled Goat

Just now, CALDERON said:

Yeah I don't quite get that part. Its the equivalent of trying to watch the game outside for free, pretty scabby behaviour. 

I mean, they’ll all say they would have, but I do wonder how many Pars fans with such easy access to free streams ever intended on ponying up the dough in the first place.

Guest Axle Grease
21 hours ago, Wee Sandy said:

🤣   WHO TH ++++ is Toddy? Do try and get something right this year, we are now in December!!🤣

So youre not wee Sandy aff the nightshift. Mystery so it is 🤣😂

Pars fans claiming the moral high ground by saying they are so offended by this that they'll share illegal streams is quite the hot take.

The club (not RaithTV, as the Pars SLO tweeted) have budgeted for the fact that they have 1 home league game in 7 weeks - you've got to assume this played a part in their pricing decision.

RaithTV have offered more for £12 than Morton offer for £14 as their standard price, and more on a home game (half - time features, in-vision replays, improved graphics) than any club in the Championship outside Hearts who are priced at £18.50 or whatever.

3 hours ago, Enigma said:

I mean, they’ll all say they would have, but I do wonder how many Pars fans with such easy access to free streams ever intended on ponying up the dough in the first place.

Pars fans have had easy access to streams every week, I've been aware of them since we played Ayr, as have most who post on PnB, as far as I'm aware people have still been paying for the stream. 

In this instance people reckon the Raith board are taking the piss, which they are. So people aren't buying the stream. However why then deprive yourself of watching the game if its available? I'm a massive fan of fanbases giving the middle finger when the powers that be take the piss, hopefully the takings are well down and the Raith board think twice before trying to take the fanbase for a ride. Fuckem

11 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I reckon that the Pars supporters on here who are getting all indignant had zero intention of watching the game through RaithTV anyway. 

Enjoy your shitey, buffering, virus filled illegal streaming sites on Saturday. 👍🏻

False. 

From what I've read the streams are alright, cheers for the concern though x

29 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Pars fans have had easy access to streams every week, I've been aware of them since we played Ayr, as have most who post on PnB, as far as I'm aware people have still been paying for the stream. 

In this instance people reckon the Raith board are taking the piss, which they are. So people aren't buying the stream. However why then deprive yourself of watching the game if its available? I'm a massive fan of fanbases giving the middle finger when the powers that be take the piss, hopefully the takings are well down and the Raith board think twice before trying to take the fanbase for a ride. Fuckem

False. 

From what I've read the streams are alright, cheers for the concern though x

Let me know and I might use it for our game at EEP. 👍🏻

10 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Let me know and I might use it for our game at EEP. 👍🏻

Feel free 🤷‍♂️ as expected Raith fans have gotten a bit of a siege mentality and seem to think people won't be buying the stream because of some Rivals reasons. 

AFAIK absolutely no one was talking about not buying the stream, or watching it on the free sites before your board were a bunch of belters, it's got nothing to do with who Dunfermline are playing, it's got everything to do with your board. 

44 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Feel free 🤷‍♂️ as expected Raith fans have gotten a bit of a siege mentality and seem to think people won't be buying the stream because of some Rivals reasons. 

AFAIK absolutely no one was talking about not buying the stream, or watching it on the free sites before your board were a bunch of belters, it's got nothing to do with who Dunfermline are playing, it's got everything to do with your board. 

No biggie. We’ll just need to get the virtual buckets out again and do some virtual rattling of them. 

So Pars fans were happy with £12 for the utter dug meat Alloa served them up and because it's been the price from the get go? Its fine that Morton are charging  £14  for a 1 camera set up (they will be raising that to £16 for Hearts visit who knows maybe us 2 as well) They have greatly improved but they have streamed maybe 5 games one of which ended up on you tube as the whole thing went belly up. They off nothing even close to Raith TV or Pars TV and Hearts are fine at £18.50  as they are somehow "probably value"

Rovers up the price by £2 for their first home game in umpteen weeks for a service that content wise has been universally praised and Pars fans go full "Gone with the Wind" melodrama.

Who knows maybe they have reviewed the price after complaints from season pass holders, maybe they think the service should be priced at £14 after a bedding in period.  I Like to think it is just to invoke the bed wetting from pars fans who wouldn't go without a coffee or a packet of revels to get the proper stream.

Price needs set and left there if it's £14 then for the games I've watched it's a fair price. I've got 4 of us watching decent output hindered a bit by my utter gash broadband for £14. on Saturday. They are not new to this 6 maybe 7 years ago I was watching games while on holiday, maybe you get what you pay for.

Wind  your necks in give the service a chance and if Pars charge the same then so be it. I was down South and bought their Hearts game, all very decent wouldn't have a problem with £14. Pimping illegal streams, boycotts, "point of principle" pish is the type of hysterical nonsense from minters who smuggle pic n mix into the Odeon and shout at the folk on the tills when their cous cous goes up in price.