Raith Rovers v Dunfermline Athletic

Not seen any other clubs doing this so far. Hearts £18.50 is across the board and they are providing more angles and possibly a more professional production than the others. I might even buy that on the basis that they are being fair.

There is no limit of tickets you can sell where if you could fill your allocation you could justify as likely to be oversubscribed. There are two derbys at Starks this season and one at East End due to the shortened season. How does that square? Can't see our club doing something this scummy.

Not calling for boycott, simply voting with my feet/credit card.

If a visiting club has a larger support the PPV price should go down, not up, due to bulk buying your product. Cost is same to produce. Raith Rovers have made a really daft decision here. It doesn't "add value" to a season ticket either, that's absolute nonsense as you are getting the same product for the price you paid and its not a commodity that you can sell.

It’s surely not that uncommon to haves tiered pricing? A lot of teams do it now.
I’d imagine Dunfermline, Hearts and possibly Dundee games will be charged at £14. The rest will remain at £12. As said elsewhere it also adds value to the season ticket if we can’t get in games at any point.
It’s not like we’re only charging that for away fans, it’s the same price for Rovers fans. Don’t get me wrong I’d be annoyed if it was the other way around and may think twice before buying but it’s easily justifiable by the club.

£14 is way too steep. I wouldn't pay that if I didn't have a season ticket. 

It's a move that will probably end up costing the club money and on a more general note its not the way to try and maintain interest in the game among followers while we're not allowed to attend. 

Edited by Ro Sham Bo

No they don’t. I’m a season ticket holder and I’m happy enough for the club to get the money. I don’t want a rebate or anything cause I’m a superfan.
For me, £10 to £12 for punters was about right. More than that seems expensive. 
Total agreement. I paid my full season ticket price in knowledge it would likely be PPV all season. What I don't like is being fleeced. I would write to my own club objecting if they implemented this sort of nonsense.

Do you really think that the Pars won’t  be doing exactly the same thing for their bigger home games?

We announced every game will be £12. We sold PPV at home to Hearts for that price and I can’t see any league games being bigger than that. So no, I don’t think we’ll charge more for our bigger games.

£14 for a streamed game is excessive and it is pretty poor to charge more for the big teams, particularly when you consider that it’s actually more likely the service will be poorer quality, with higher number of viewers than usual. Wait until Saturday, when lots of people have paid, but can’t watch the game. Seems to be happening a lot so far this season.

It’s an extra £2 you tight c**t.

Classy but totally expected. You've been on a moral high horse since 2012/13 but have shown your true colours. Hope this pathetic little stunt backfires on your tinpot club. Sportsound for me.

Just now, da_no_1 said:
7 minutes ago, Enigma said:
It’s an extra £2 you tight c**t.

Classy but totally expected. You've been on a moral high horse since 2012/13 but have shown your true colours. Hope this pathetic little stunt backfires on your stupid little tinpot club. Sportsound for me.

Enjoy listening to your delayed updates via whatever moron they have covering the game then. You’re top of the league, one of the best Pars teams in years, you’re playing your newly promoted local rivals and you’re going to miss it for the sake of two measly pounds! I bet on a night out you’re the first one out the taxi but the last one to make it to the bar.

I'm afraid for once in my life I have to agree with Dunfermline supporters it's shocking that this increase has been introduced . Is this going to be the same when we play Hearts or is it going to be £18. It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth and I can't blame them if they don't take up the offer.

12 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Enjoy listening to your delayed updates via whatever moron they have covering the game then. You’re top of the league, one of the best Pars teams in years, you’re playing your newly promoted local rivals and you’re going to miss it for the sake of two measly pounds! I bet on a night out you’re the first one out the taxi but the last one to make it to the bar.

It'll be free to view on a streaming website, I won't be missing anything, neither will DA or any other pars fans. 

Would've been happy to pay the 12 quid to help support a club during difficult times but it's taking the piss really. 

As a season ticket holder I'll be getting this as part of my subscription, but f**k it, I'll buy the game anyway, just because I can.

Also, I am aware that after VAT, the money is split between the teams and I'll buy the Pars stream later on as well, all because I'm not a fucking sore arse.

Oh f**k off. You're club is in the wrong. You know they are deep down. Defending them no matter what they do is just daft.

As a season ticket holder I'll be getting this as part of my subscription, but f**k it, I'll buy the game anyway, just because I can.

Also, I am aware that after VAT, the money is split between the teams and I'll buy the Pars stream later on as well, all because I'm not a fucking sore arse.

Surely some sort of gif or meme would have sufficed? Not like you to compile a collection of words and post them. You ok?

7 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

It'll be free to view on a streaming website, I won't be missing anything, neither will DA or any other pars fans. 

Would've been happy to pay the 12 quid to help support a club during difficult times but it's taking the piss really. 

You can make your £12 donation to the club via Donate a Ticket. Thanks Grant. https://donateaticket.com/donate/raith-rovers/

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

It's a league game, why would the money be split between the teams? 

You can buy the Pars stream later on if you fancy, the price is set and it'll be the same price as if we were playing Alloa. 

If we play Rovers later on in the season and we're both running away with it, challenging for the title what's stopping them banging it upto 16,18 quid?if we're both doing shite will they lower it back down? It wouldn't be half as galling if they'd been open about the pricing from the start, but to get to the start of the week, reckon there's a good chance there'll be some interest in the game so making it more expensive is a c***s trick.