Raith Rovers v Dunfermline Athletic

14 hours ago, Scottydog said:

Musonda is a proper footballer, reads the game quite well, plays intelligent passes and is a goal threat, get him tied down on a longer deal and bulk him up a bit, if he bigger physique he'd be awesome.

Would be surprised if he signed on again with us, thought the whole point was he came here to get games and increase his profile, with a view to progressing ?

Just wondering where all this money for new contracts is coming from 🤷‍♂️

Would be surprised if he signed on again with us, thought the whole point was he came here to get games and increase his profile, with a view to progressing ?
Just wondering where all this money for new contracts is coming from [emoji2369]
He'll be an able replacement for Murray next season.

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
22 minutes ago, Beastie Russell said:
Just wondering where all this money for new contracts is coming from emoji2369.png

He'll be an able replacement for Murray next season.

Would be an upgrade, as he can actually defend set pieces 

2 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

2400 'watched' this will include season ticket holders.

So, if there were 1000 ST viewers plus the 100+ RaithTV ST viewers, that’s about 1400-1500 @ £12 14 per, call it £16-18,000 20-21,000...minus VAT, that’s a neat £13,000 16,000+ to the kitty. I expect the real number is a bit lower, as there will be some other subtractions, but not terrible.

Edited by TxRover

25 minutes ago, TxRover said:

So, if there were 1000 ST viewers plus the 100+ RaithTV ST viewers, that’s about 1400-1500 @ £12 14 per, call it £16-18,000 20-21,000...minus VAT, that’s a neat £13,000 16,000+ to the kitty. I expect the real number is a bit lower, as there will be some other subtractions, but not terrible.

Not great either sadly, Raith would've been looking at an attendance of circa 5500-6000 for Saturday if it wasn't 2020.

I'm not sure how much that actually translates to money wise, match day costs will vary I'd imagine. 

Surely if there were 1000 ST viewers, plus 100+ Raith TV ST viewers that means at most 1,300 people paid the £14, not 1400-1500? Your 1,000 + 100 + 1,500 would be 2,600...

Regardless, that’s a very turnout for a stream, given the amount of households that will have had more than 1 person that would be watching/going to the game in normal circumstances. You also need to take into account that you may have 1,000 ST holders, but not all would have logged on separately to view the stream, due to living in the same house/extended household as other season ticket holders. Assuming the ‘viewers’ doesn’t include season ticket holders that didn’t log in, you’re probably correct (if not slightly below below the actual figure) with your 1400-1500 PPV estimate, just your breakdown doesn’t add up.

45 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Surely if there were 1000 ST viewers, plus 100+ Raith TV ST viewers that means at most 1,300 people paid the £14, not 1400-1500? Your 1,000 + 100 + 1,500 would be 2,600...

Regardless, that’s a very turnout for a stream, given the amount of households that will have had more than 1 person that would be watching/going to the game in normal circumstances. You also need to take into account that you may have 1,000 ST holders, but not all would have logged on separately to view the stream, due to living in the same house/extended household as other season ticket holders. Assuming the ‘viewers’ doesn’t include season ticket holders that didn’t log in, you’re probably correct (if not slightly below below the actual figure) with your 1400-1500 PPV estimate, just your breakdown doesn’t add up.

I expect that fewer than 1000 ST viewers tuned in, so I wiggled it that way. If they tacked the number of ST onto the actual paid stream numbers, then that would be true.

5 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

2400 streams bought for this game, as announced by Tom Morgan during the Rovers lottery draw.

That doesn't seem like very many, I'm sure pars had 1600 purchases for a run of the mill game, how many season tickets have you got in that pool?

I expect that fewer than 1000 ST viewers tuned in, so I wiggled it that way. If they tacked the number of ST onto the actual paid stream numbers, then that would be true.

Myself and 2 other season ticket holders watched the game together having logged into just the one account. I’d imagine there’ll be quite a few others that were in the same boat as well.

2 hours ago, 101 said:

That doesn't seem like very many, I'm sure pars had 1600 purchases for a run of the mill game, how many season tickets have you got in that pool?

Roughly 1000 ST, but not all have even validated credentials to log in, and...

1 hour ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Myself and 2 other season ticket holders watched the game together having logged into just the one account. I’d imagine there’ll be quite a few others that were in the same boat as well.

...so there's that. Overseas video and domestic audio subscribers run in the 100-200 range, last time any numbers were mentioned, not sure if any audio were in that number.

The 1,600 might be optimistic with the price bump, but who knows.

• 2 weeks later...