Raith Rovers v Dunfermline Athletic

Not for me. I think the Fife derby is a cracking fixture.Two local teams going at it hell for leather. Love lording it over Rovers when we win and hate getting beat off them. Nice balance of get it up ye, and have pint and a chat afterwards to the rivalry.

The Falkirk games are just built on a past of racist chants and mocking the dead during close run titles. It's a derby built on bad blood. Love beating them for that reason. 

We generally take more fans to Starks than Grangemouth, there's a reason for that.

Edited by Chubbychops

4 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Without a crowd there I doubt the players treated it any different from any of the other closed doors matches this season.

I thought that today. Even if either team lost 5-0. Would it hurt as much without fans there? Probably not.

[emoji23] Steady on, it's about 25 yards out. 
I also don't think it was a foul, they were hip to hip, but I'd have been screaming for it if it was the other way round. 
Definitely a foul. Ref"s not had the best game today

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

Not for me. I think the Fife derby is a cracking fixture.Two local teams going at it hell for leather. Love lording it over Rovers when we win and hate getting beat off them. Nice balance of get it up ye, and have pint and a chat afterwards to the rivalry.

The Falkirk games are just built on a past of racist chants and mocking the dead during close run titles. It's a derby built on bad blood. Love beating them for that reason. 

We generally take more fans to Starks than Grangemouth, there's a reason for that.

I think Raith are just a bit too small and insignificant to make it anything serious. Yes it's a derby but I think you're lying to yourself if you're saying the fife derby holds more meaning than Falkirk vs Dunfermline.

2 minutes ago, Maverick_- said:

I think Raith are just a bit too small and insignificant to make it anything serious. Yes it's a derby but I think you're lying to yourself if you're saying the fife derby holds more meaning than Falkirk vs Dunfermline.

Away and noise up Alloa or Stenhousemuir or something.

13 minutes ago, Maverick_- said:

You are a complete cock, away and play Falkirk in the seaside league if that is what you wish for ya fud

Edited by keyser_soze

15 minutes ago, Maverick_- said:

See the source image

2 hours ago, DAFC. said:

No idea what went through their head to do that at EEP. It wasn’t a title-decider or anything. It was just another run-of-the-mill league game to a team we really shouldn’t be making a fuss over. Put needless pressure on the players as well no doubt.

Who really cares about this game apart from Rovers fans? Aye, it’s a nice wee change to the norm, bit of spice to it but really it’s basically just another game to the majority* of Pars fans.

*Evidently some are getting to diddy levels by making fucking banners out of bedsheets. Embarrassing really.

The hurt emanating from this  post because you didnt beat the wee team 😂

Away and lie down

Edited by Rovers_Lad

Falkirk v Dunfermline isn’t a derby, it’s a local rivalry. Your derby is Stenhousemuir, or Alloa.