Raith Rovers v Dunfermline Athletic

28 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I was born in Dunfermline. Do you want to swap? 

Yes. 

19 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

My cousin was, quite rightly, almost refused service in the Valley Bakers due to the staff member confusing his Newcastle top for a Dunfermline top. 

I do love that kind of pettiness. 

My dad used to think he was hilarious going in to Valente's chippy and asking for a "Black and White supper" 

4 hours ago, Wardy said:

Don’t mind Big Country to be honest. And I like a stephens steak bridie, and their morning rolls are banging. Local shop has switched to fisher and Donaldson now tho, which is a bit sad, but they are still good. 

Anyway, football? Rovers win. Euan Murray with a goal at each end. Manny with the winner. 

Always had a soft spot for Nazareth myself. Maybe because the late Darrell Sweet when a young lad used to live next door to my aunt and uncle in Burntisland. 

More than happy to agree with last paragraph 🤫😊

Edited by embow

Those stickers (not just the Dunfermline ones) do my head in, pretty low level vandalism but it looks tacky and shite when they're plastered all over signs etc. 
There's a few on signs at the roundabouts as you come off the a92 to dunfermline that have clearly been stuck up by of "fans". At least that one was a dunfermline one, in dunfermline.

7 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

I'm a bit concerned............….our Kirkcaldy cousins haven't announced the half and half scarves are up for sale on the club website yet.

They're on order from the supplier but probably won't be available for sale until the final derby based on the usual club shop timescales. 

16 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Those stickers (not just the Dunfermline ones) do my head in, pretty low level vandalism but it looks tacky and shite when they're plastered all over signs etc. 

Some reprobate has went along the back road from Kirkcaldy to Lochgelly and put Big Jock Knew stickers on the various signs along the way. Why? Hardly anyone uses that road. It’s the back road to Cardenden and Lochgelly. It’s a windy road, so hardly anyone is looking at the signs and even if they did they’d just see some annoying wee sticker on the sign without knowing what the message was. Sevco and Celtic muppets have really embraced stickers. No surprise.

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Some reprobate has went along the back road from Kirkcaldy to Lochgelly and put Big Jock Knew stickers on the various signs along the way. Why? Hardly anyone uses that road. It’s the back road to Cardenden and Lochgelly. It’s a windy road, so hardly anyone is looking at the signs and even if they did they’d just see some annoying wee sticker on the sign without knowing what the message was. Sevco and Celtic muppets have really embraced stickers. No surprise.

To be fair it's their most developed from of communication and navigation.

Tbh I think all glazing reps go to the same school for their customer service skills because they are all hopeless.
Some people go too far I know 2 people and they would refuse to get in a green or blue car, I won't make you guess what teams they support.

A Pal of mine’s knew a farmer that refused to buy a John Deere tractor because they were green.

20 hours ago, grumswall said:
On 29/11/2020 at 15:38, Grant228 said:

There's a few on signs at the roundabouts as you come off the a92 to dunfermline that have clearly been stuck up by of "fans". At least that one was a dunfermline one, in dunfermline.

Didn't realise our braw city had a castle as well. What a fucking place. 

7 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

They were all the way down Oriel Road too, seen them during lockdown 1 when out for a walk.

Edited by bobbykdy