Raith Rovers v Dunfermline Athletic

Dont think I've ever boycotted anything Rovers related. I've got lino down in the flat in the kitchen. Couple of my favourite ever pars players are also held in very high esteem over kirkcaldy way. I'm an open-minded guy.

I'll give Starks Park the finger when going past on the train though.

44 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Don’t mind Big Country to be honest. And I like a stephens steak bridie, and their morning rolls are banging. Local shop has switched to fisher and Donaldson now tho, which is a bit sad, but they are still good. 

Anyway, football? Rovers win. Euan Murray with a goal at each end. Manny with the winner. 

The morning rolls at Stephens are superb, the best pastry product in Stephens is the steak and haggis pie though. 

19 hours ago, Frank conner said:

Tbf in the 30 odd years I've been supporting the Rovers Dunfermline have never had as good a team that we had during the early 90s. Even going millions into debt couldn't match what those guys achieved 

What did they achieve? 

1 hour ago, 101 said:

Speaking to my da about what he wanted for Christmas and asked him if he wanted the Val McDermid book, he said, if shes the rovers woman, then of course not.

It's the level of pettiness I live for any Raith fans unable to get SRJ windows, a steak bridie or a Carron bathroom due to their association with Dunfermline?

I'm not too bad for this, although I did have a rep from SRJ windows in surveying at my old house and I didn't like his attitude. I'm glad I decided against that purchase. 

I have heard of people being very petty about these things though. 

Speaking to my da about what he wanted for Christmas and asked him if he wanted the Val McDermid book, he said, if shes the rovers woman, then of course not.
It's the level of pettiness I live for any Raith fans unable to get SRJ windows, a steak bridie or a Carron bathroom due to their association with Dunfermline?

Love this. I actually do feel a bit guilty going into Stephens. More so now that they are opening up in Kirkcaldy! Must have been what it was like for Wallace and Bruce back in the day when the English were taking Scottish towns!

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

I maintain the famous Stephen’s steak bridie is vastly overrated but they sell their morning rolls at my local Scotmid and they’re absolutely magic. There is something about Big Country/The Skids that I just can’t take to though, I do quite like them but I’d feel a bit uneasy singing along in the car to Into the Valley if it came on the radio for example.

Any Rovers fan have a mortgage other financial product courtesy of the Dunfermline Building Society?

I had a savings account with them. Before they got taken over by the Nationwide. 

I also like Big Country and occasionally visit the Stephen’s in Inverkeithing when I’m out and about. Haven’t been to the new ones at Smeaton and up the Gallatown in Kirkcaldy yet. If they take over the old Carlton place in the Mercat then I’ll no doubt use them.

I'll give Starks Park the finger when going past on the train though.

Would expect nothing less.

I’m partial to blurting out a “fucking boooooo!” as I drive past East End.
Or maybe just a “booooo!” If the kids are in the car.

I find it quite cathartic.

58 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I'm not too bad for this, although I did have a rep from SRJ windows in surveying at my old house and I didn't like his attitude. I'm glad I decided against that purchase. 

I have heard of people being very petty about these things though. 

Tbh I think all glazing reps go to the same school for their customer service skills because they are all hopeless.

Some people go too far I know 2 people and they would refuse to get in a green or blue car, I won't make you guess what teams they support.