Raith Rovers v Dunfermline Athletic

Guest Axle Grease

Raith Rovers have had their decent wee spell.

Caley put them back in their Linoleum shed. 

It's just how it is with wee, wee, tottie wee teams like Raith Rovers.

A very forgettable strip, I don't think it was awful but it wasn't great either in fairness. 
I'm sure Brian Graham had an absolutely fantastic chance to equalise for nine man Raith at the end. 

Oh to be at a Derby with fans. 

Might be wrong but seem to recall we were pushing for the equaliser with 9 men and actually playing quite well considering, you broke it was a long ball and our defender slipped letting your striker through who buried his chance and that was game over, think you’re right that Graham had a good chance.

Aye sad there’s no fans for this one as I think it’d been a good crowd with a really good atmosphere.

37 minutes ago, Axle Grease said:

Raith Rovers have had their decent wee spell.

Caley put them back in their Linoleum shed. 

It's just how it is with wee, wee, tottie wee teams like Raith Rovers.

Linoleum Shed.

I am already penning my application to Dragons Den.

Just out of interest if we get more than 2000 away viewers will you boys finally stick to your word and pay us that cash you promised back in the admin days?

If you actually bring 2000 viewers this time, we may think about it. You didn’t the time your referring to though.

Also if we are generous enough to do that, how do you boys feel about paying all your creditors what they were also due back in the admin days?

On 22/11/2020 at 14:37, Grant228 said:

"creditors" and "administration" for the house please chief. With a smattering of that Scottish Cup game. 

I've no what to expect from Rovers at all, I know some of the players but I haven't seen many of them play recently outwith Mcdonald and Tumilty and Ross, Armstrong I haven't seen for a few years but I did like him, typical in that a winger at this level is inconsistent. Hendry seems like he's a key player but I don't think I've ever watched him. I remember Benedictus and Mathew's but haven't seen either in a few years. 

MacDonald, Musonda, Tait and Duku are also players I've never seen. With the way Rovers fans are bigging up Tait it'll be interesting to see him. 

We could win, we could lose, I reckon it'll be a draw. 

10 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

If you actually bring 2000 viewers this time, we may think about it. You didn’t the time your referring to though.

Also if we are generous enough to do that, how do you boys feel about paying all your creditors what they were also due back in the admin days?

BINGO

Deirdre me.

1 hour ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

6410E5D3-51B2-451C-9BCB-C22AB9937B84.jpeg

1 hour ago, Frank conner said:

Kind of glad this game isn't on the BBC It will give the c***s any excuse bring out the lying b*****d that is Leishman.

Probably going  to regret this but how is Leishman a lying b*****d?

12 hours ago, parslad said:

Probably going  to regret this but how is Leishman a lying b*****d?

Said he was going to do a poem about the financial mismanagement. Never did. 

Also said he’d shagged Dolly Parson after she saw him in that cowboy outfit and became inflamed with passion. This could be a half truth rather than an outright lie.

22D64E01-CE6F-4491-AC36-A5589C6DCE9B.jpeg

Edited by Scary Bear

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Said he was going to do a poem about the financial mismanagement. Never did. 

Also said he’d shagged Dolly Parson after she saw him in that cowboy outfit and became inflamed with passion. This could be a half truth rather than an outright lie.

22D64E01-CE6F-4491-AC36-A5589C6DCE9B.jpeg

Who is Dolly Parson? Dolly, son of Par? 

5 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Who is Dolly Parson? Dolly, son of Par? 

Right enough, her name was Parton. On that one, Jim was probably telling the truth. Do you think Jim supplied his own Stetson and cowboy boots for that photo shoot?

Crawford has good problems in terms of team selection this season. Unsure if he'll stick with what he went for in the Hearts game or go with the two strikers. I personally prefer us to play one striker as we absolutely boss the midfield when we have Whittaker or Wilson in there to help sweep things up and Thomas and Dow are both incredibly good at helping the striker out to get chances. 

6 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Crawford has good problems in terms of team selection this season. Unsure if he'll stick with what he went for in the Hearts game or go with the two strikers. I personally prefer us to play one striker as we absolutely boss the midfield when we have Whittaker or Wilson in there to help sweep things up and Thomas and Dow are both incredibly good at helping the striker out to get chances. 

Same team vs hearts I would think.  I think we are only likely to go 4-4-2 against the teams at the bottom of the table, and even then possibly just for home games.  We have enough attacking options coming from midfield,  especially when turner is given more chances to join in with the attack.  There will be the odd tweak depending on opponent but we’ll be playing some variant of 4-5-1 most weeks.