Dua Lipa

Szamo's_Ammo

Shocked to search this section of the forum and not find a thread dedicated to the talented and resplendent queen of popular music.

Post all your Dua news, videos, GIFs, tweets and stories here.

I recently discovered this cover of Arctic Monkeys' Do I Wanna Know:

Sensational.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

2 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Shocked to search this section of the forum and not find a thread dedicated to the talented and resplendent queen of popular music.

Post all your Dua news, videos, GIFs, tweets and stories here.

I recently discovered this cover of Arctic Monkeys' Do I Wanna Know:

Sensational.

Confession time. I didn't think her first album was up to much and subsequently tuned out til I started working in an office this summer where it turns out she's had one heck of a musical glow-up. She might well be the Balkans Rihanna what with having a permanent occupation of the charts.

Break My Heart is still my favourite video. Enjoy a fun pop video.

And also respect to an Albanian shitposter:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-53483451

Got a lot of time for Dua Lipa, hallucinate is a great tune. I like the Disney style video for it as well. Levitating, Be The One, Don’t Start Now and One Kiss - tunes.

Now that I’ve confirmed I’m not a hater, the new song “Prisoner” with Miley Cyrus - garbage. Not a fan. The punk vibe doesn’t work for Dua, she’s a squeaky clean pop queen and Miley is a bit rougher around the edges.

19 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Now that I’ve confirmed I’m not a hater, the new song “Prisoner” with Miley Cyrus - garbage. Not a fan. The punk vibe doesn’t work for Dua, she’s a squeaky clean pop queen and Miley is a bit rougher around the edges.

Just watched it on YouTube for the first time.

It's not great. Hopefully it is just a phase.

Got a lot of time for Dua Lipa, hallucinate is a great tune. I like the Disney style video for it as well. Levitating, Be The One, Don’t Start Now and One Kiss - tunes.

Yeah it didn’t work at all. Knew it was going to be shite as soon as they played clips of “stans” reacting to it. Horrific stuff.

Just watched it on YouTube for the first time.
It's not great. Hopefully it is just a phase.

The video snippets I’ve seen are pure cringe. Jama is right. Miley’s actually making the punk rock thing work surprisingly well but a step too far for Dua, imo.

44 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

The video snippets I’ve seen are pure cringe. Jama is right. Miley’s actually making the punk rock thing work surprisingly well but a step too far for Dua, imo.

Its not as bad as Madonna desperately trying to get in on Levitating.