Montrose vs Thistle - November 28th

We have a chance to go on a good run in our next fixtures. After yesterday’s comfortable win we should be looking to try propel ourselves up the table.  
I don’t know too much about Montrose’s squad but their form is the same us ours so far this season, I expect a tough game.

A return to Links Park for Lyons and Niang. Niang will likely start as he performed well yesterday at centre half, Lyons will most likely be on the bench. 

Edited by R&Y99

Join us for Episode 22 of Draw, Lose or Draw. Listen in as special guest Ian Bateman joins us to discuss last Saturday’s win over East Fife and talks about his time working with the club selling 50/50 tickets. We also preview Montrose away this weekend, discuss the importance of Brian Graham and chat about Sena’s performance.

It would be great to get a convincing win to boost the confidence around the camp, although I’ll take any sort of Thistle win. Same line up as last week for me, no need to change a winning team. 
We were told Kouider-Aissa was meant to be available for last Saturday which fell through, possibly he will be fit for this weekend.

A bit lucky to win that. Montrose had chances that they certainly should have taken, although we should have been 2 up at half time with the one cleared off the line.

Sena did well again at centre half, I thought, and Penrice was good too. Quite like Wright in goals as well, commands his box well.

Montrose a much better team that East Fife were.