A Cold Tuesday Night at Dumbarton

Given the quick turnaround from Saturday I'd make a couple of changes for this one, maybe bringing in Todd and Connolly. Assume this game will come just too soon for Keena and Mercer

PJ Morrison

G Miller Hall Dixon Kelly

C Morrison Alston Todd Connolly

Dowds Sammon

Subs: Mutch, Sneddon, Deveney, Durnan, Gomis, Telfer, Leitch, Laverty, L Miller, Francis 

I'd imagine Dumbarton will be a lot better than the game in the cup. Any sort of win puts us top, real chance to put some early pressure on Cove and Partick 

7 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

The pitch was properly drained about 2 weeks ago, I'd think it'll take a hell of a lot of rain to put the game off at the moment.

Didn’t the game v Clyde a few weeks ago get called off cos there was a big shower in the morning? 

54 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Didn’t the game v Clyde a few weeks ago get called off cos there was a big shower in the morning? 

It was called off after several days of rain and the pitch not having been drained properly. The pitch was drained after that and we played Clyde and yourselves at home after some days of rain too. We haven't played on it since we played you on the 10th so I really think it will be fine.

9 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

It was called off after several days of rain and the pitch not having been drained properly. The pitch was drained after that and we played Clyde and yourselves at home after some days of rain too. We haven't played on it since we played you on the 10th so I really think it will be fine.

Nice one, thanks for the info 

3 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Given the quick turnaround from Saturday I'd make a couple of changes for this one, maybe bringing in Todd and Connolly. Assume this game will come just too soon for Keena and Mercer

PJ Morrison

G Miller Hall Dixon Kelly

C Morrison Alston Todd Connolly

Dowds Sammon

Subs: Mutch, Sneddon, Deveney, Durnan, Gomis, Telfer, Leitch, Laverty, L Miller, Francis 

I'd imagine Dumbarton will be a lot better than the game in the cup. Any sort of win puts us top, real chance to put some early pressure on Cove and Partick 

Todd was injured yesterday was he not? We seem to have a wee bit of an injury prone squad because Miller told us during the week that we had everyone fit and available, yet Todd, Mercer and Keena were all out come the Saturday.

Unless, of course he was just winding Hartley up?

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

Todd was injured yesterday was he not? We seem to have a wee bit of an injury prone squad because Miller told us during the week that we had everyone fit and available, yet Todd, Mercer and Keena were all out come the Saturday.

Unless, of course he was just winding Hartley up?

Someone said he had the ten Bob bits.