Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's Next Permanent Manager?  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Don't want to see anybody lose their job, ideal scenario would be McPake holds his hands up, for the good of the club, and says I'm going back to the youths, jumped in far too soon. Will learn and come back.

Well said

The club have given a lot to James over the years, it is time for him to admit his limitations and exit with dignity stage left to allow Dundee to appoint a proper manager.

Clear it's hurting McPake.
20010637_37021375-1-e1606041934821-620x372.jpg&key=5e3dbad97ebaaab1610e6f6c4a2e3f225168d0deb79efdbd44578497e426f6a4
Don't 100% blame him. Should never have been put in the managerial position.

Christ Ludo you were screaming for him to get the gig. Now you want Weighorst, or the Smith/Duffy nightmare duo, or Jocky wheeled in. Out of interest what’s Gordon Wallace done to be so overlooked?

He should go and go completely - not back to the youths. It would be very bad practice to keep the old manager about when the new man comes in. Fifth columnist. DTFR.

40 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Christ Ludo you were screaming for him to get the gig. Now you want Weighorst, or the Smith/Duffy nightmare duo, or Jocky wheeled in. Out of interest what’s Gordon Wallace done to be so overlooked?

He should go and go completely - not back to the youths. It would be very bad practice to keep the old manager about when the new man comes in. Fifth columnist. DTFR.

Think you're making things up there Spud. I was accepting of him at the time because of some of the other names linked but I wasn't 'screaming' for him at all.

No idea what you're trying to get at tbh considering you want the joke figure at Kashmir! 

Tbf i don't remember anyone screaming for him to get the gig. I think most of us were OK with it at best because we assumed that he'd get a lot of guidance from Strachan and he'd done well with the youths. You are correct however in that once he's binned, we need a complete clear out and a properly fresh start. 

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

Tbf i don't remember anyone screaming for him to get the gig. I think most of us were OK with it at best because we assumed that he'd get a lot of guidance from Strachan and he'd done well with the youths. You are correct however in that once he's binned, we need a complete clear out and a properly fresh start. 

How many is that now, since Hartley went??!!

Think you're making things up there Spud. I was accepting of him at the time because of some of the other names linked but I wasn't 'screaming' for him at all.
No idea what you're trying to get at tbh considering you want the joke figure at Kashmir! 

Sorry Ludo - I wasn’t having a go at you. Maybe I’ve imagined it - I thought you were calling for McPake to get the next job from long before he actually got it, if I’m wrong - my bad.

I never wanted him to get it, he just seemed too thick, a complete dimwit, a walk off, vacant. That intake of breath through his teeth, annoying as f**k.

17 hours ago, Gold Dee said:

I like the sound of petrie at montrdose the more i read about him.

young ambitious manager could maybe have the hartley effect (forgot how it ended) rather than going for one of the tired old faces!!

Should the last word not be faeces?😉

Edited by embow

17 hours ago, Gold Dee said:

I like the sound of petrie at montrose the more i read about him.

young ambitious manager could maybe have the hartley effect (forgot how it ended) rather than going for one of the tired old faces!!

You do realise he is about 50 years old?