Forfar Athletic vs. Airdrieonians

Well, that was another straightforward league victory. That front four, on their day, look frighteningly good. Long may it continue.

Murray took Gallagher off and shored it up a bit in the second half, otherwise we could have scored a couple more. Even then, McKay should have buried his opportunity near the end.

Forfar looked a bit better second half, but probably due to Airdrie sitting in a bit more.

Big game now against Cove next week who will be looking to bounce back after their defeat this afternoon.

Good win. Played some really nice football at times - Robert and Connell's goals were absolutely gorgeous. Robert is a real class act. It was quite difficult to see it but looked a silly goal for us to concede but it didn't matter in the end. Likewise, a fairly dull second half but the result was academic once we got the third. I know I moaned about Sabatini being benched but apparently he was carrying a knock so that's fair enough. Would still have him in my midfield every week though.

Good result and hopefully, like last season, we can take a bit of momentum from winning at Forfar and batter Cove next week. 

While I'm glad he didn't score this afternoon, I hope Jordan Allan does a turn for you. 

14 hours ago, Deeloon said:

Why is nobody asking the question?

Gradually going backwards this club on the park.

I did, before there was a ball kick this season.  I was shot down.  I've held my lip, even tried to be positive.

Our manager should be nowhere near our club in that capacity.  We will be in the Highland League at this rate. Get him tae f**k.