St Johnstone v Motherwell, 21/11/20

Two average hard working well organised teams playing out a fairly mundane draw.

As in most of our home matches this season, we were the better team but decision making and quality in the final third were mostly dreadful.  Pleased we managed to get the equaliser before half time or it might have been another frustrating 0-1. 

Would really like to see us try 3-5-2 at home, but the manager seems committed to this formation.

Hope Muzz and Conway are okay.

1 minute ago, Gianfranco said:

Watt

Its remarkable he still gets starts in the league considering he never shoots, never touches the ball in the box, and plays most of his passes back into his own half.

Just now, MP_MFC said:
1 hour ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:
If Murray Davidson is seen as a "thug" by Motherwell fans I dread to think what they thought about quite a few of their own players in recent years.

I don't think he's a thug, I think he's a fucking c**t.

Takes a c**t to know a c**t.

First half was about even. Second half we created nothing.

Couldn't pass the ball forward or even win a throw in high up the park. Awful to watch. O'Hara and Polworth's arses collapsed and they folded onto the top of our back 4.

St Johnstone had a few decent chances and were the only side going to score in the second half. Not a bad point but another avoidable penalty is frustrating.