Killie vs County 21/11

Just now, The Great Stagsby said:

I take it Shaw is injured or something? Scored in 4 consecutive games didn’t he, then not in the squad at all. I ask as BBC don’t refer to any injury...

Shaw went off injured in the last League Cup game.

EDIT: pulled up chasing a through ball with nobody around him, look liked a pulled hamstring or calf muscle.

Edited by Comrie

1 minute ago, The Great Stagsby said:

Bummer! Do we know the nature of it / when we might expect to see him again?

Was wrong, it's a groin injury according to reports.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/ross-county/2664904/ross-countys-in-form-striker-oli-shaw-a-major-doubt-for-kilmarnock-clash/

County's sub has worked a treat - they've been well on top since then. Dyer needs to change something now to get a bit more control of the midfield but I suspect he'll leave it as it is for a while as he doesn't seem to be a fan of an early sub. I'd bring Rossi and Burke on for Kabamba and Pinnock at half time, get Dicker back into central midfield and try and press a bit higher up the park.

14 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

Taking Brophy off is absolutely mental. Dyer better hope this works or there's going to be a mutiny after this.

To be fair i don't think Dyer had much option, we missed Dicker in the middle when he dropped back in the first half and Kabamba covers more ground than Brophy, its just unlucky as Brophy was playing well. 

Anyway who cares 2-1 yassss

I expected nothing from Killie away, but to play with a man extra for 80 minutes or so and give away two horrific goals from defensive standpoints...sums up County under Kettlewell. Just..pish.