Killie vs County 21/11

Can't see a thread for this yet with only two days to go, excitement at a minimum.

Neither side is looking overly great, with Killie scoring slightly more than one a game and County concede more than one a game usually, so I feel this will probably end up as a 1-0 win to Killie.

No doubt it'll be a 5-5 thriller now I've jinxed it.

Honestly thought Brophy  was just on there, we got lucky.

Edit: I'm not convinced that's a red, Findlay has attempted to play the ball- so it should be a yellow with the rules now? It was clearly a foul though,

Edited by Comrie

10 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Edit: I'm not convinced that's a red, Findlay has attempted to play the ball- so it should be a yellow with the rules now? It was clearly a foul though,

After seeing the replay it looks like a harsh red. 

It seems to have boosted us through and Brophy looks hungry. 

11 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Was it outside the box? As the "attempted to play the ball" only stops it being a red if it's in the box

Just now, alang1993 said:

Was it outside the box? As the "attempted to play the ball" only stops it being a red if it's in the box

Fair enough. It was just outside. 

Findlay looked a bombscare with a shanked clearance before that. Killie have improved since he went off.

7 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Fair enough. It was just outside. 

Findlay looked a bombscare with a shanked clearance before that. Killie have improved since he went off.

Dare I say it, but the minute the opposition changes something slightly, Kettlewell is lost.

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Dare I say it, but the minute the opposition changes something slightly, Kettlewell is lost.

Mckay on now, Tilson off injured.

We'll do the standard "4-2-4" that he always seems to go to when things aren't going our way.