Jump to content
Comrie

Killie vs County 21/11

Recommended Posts

Can't see a thread for this yet with only two days to go, excitement at a minimum.

Neither side is looking overly great, with Killie scoring slightly more than one a game and County concede more than one a game usually, so I feel this will probably end up as a 1-0 win to Killie.

No doubt it'll be a 5-5 thriller now I've jinxed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

£12.50 is a pretty decent price for a stream, fair play to Killie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly thought Brophy  was just on there, we got lucky.

Edit: I'm not convinced that's a red, Findlay has attempted to play the ball- so it should be a yellow with the rules now? It was clearly a foul though,

Edited by Comrie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Honestly thought Brophy  was just on there, we got lucky.

Edit: I'm not convinced that's a red, Findlay has attempted to play the ball- so it should be a yellow with the rules now? It was clearly a foul though,

After seeing the replay it looks like a harsh red. 

It seems to have boosted us through and Brophy looks hungry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Honestly thought Brophy  was just on there, we got lucky.

Edit: I'm not convinced that's a red, Findlay has attempted to play the ball- so it should be a yellow with the rules now? It was clearly a foul though,

Was it outside the box? As the "attempted to play the ball" only stops it being a red if it's in the box

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, alang1993 said:

Was it outside the box? As the "attempted to play the ball" only stops it being a red if it's in the box

Fair enough. It was just outside. 

Findlay looked a bombscare with a shanked clearance before that. Killie have improved since he went off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Fair enough. It was just outside. 

Findlay looked a bombscare with a shanked clearance before that. Killie have improved since he went off.

Dare I say it, but the minute the opposition changes something slightly, Kettlewell is lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Savage Henry said:

Dare I say it, but the minute the opposition changes something slightly, Kettlewell is lost.

Mckay on now, Tilson off injured.

We'll do the standard "4-2-4" that he always seems to go to when things aren't going our way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Understand we can’t expect to go to Killie and win the game but if we get nothing from the game from this position serious questions have got to be asked.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...