Hibernian v Celtic 21st Nov

5 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I guess you can never take the Hibs out of Hibs

4 minutes ago, spalding said:

Hibs'd it  😟

1 minute ago, Suspect Device said:

What's the noun for 3 c***s?

It’s still 2 points dropped and another god fucking awful performance. Surely to f**k someone in power has to be concerned by this.

We’ve had 2 international breaks in between some piss poor performances, if anyone had a clue they would’ve hunted him long ago and had someone in his place for at least a month by now.

Just now, Green Day said:

What's the noun for 3 c***s?

Ordinarily 'Jambos', but they're quiet after last night.  

We'll see if the Aberdeen contingent are so chipper tomorrow after their habitual turning over by a Glasgow team e.g. Aberdeensed it.  

1 minute ago, TonyFerrino said:

Ordinarily 'Jambos', but they're quiet after last night.  

We'll see if the Aberdeen contingent are so chipper tomorrow after their habitual turning over by a Glasgow team e.g. Aberdeensed it.  

We're missing about fifty centre mids for tomorrow now so we've already accepted defeat and moved on to the Hamilton game. 👍

7 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

p***k just kept Lennon in a job.

That's the plan. Jack Ross is playing the long game here. Hobbling Celtic with a lame duck manager for the rest of the season so that we can nick their CL spot in 2021. Hibs dropping 2 points today means Celtic will drop 10 points later on.

2 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Disgraceful refereeing performance from Madden to let Lennon off the hook and they call him Brother? Ahhh I actually get it now.

Cant really blame Madden for 2 defensive lapses. The slash at that ball at the end from Hanlon was silly.

Feels bad to only get a point, but to be fair, after the first half I wondered how many we were going to lose by.

Just now, Drew Brees said:

We’ve had 2 international breaks in between some piss poor performances, if anyone had a clue they would’ve hunted him long ago and had someone in his place for at least a month by now.

I said before the opportunity was there on the last international break. I’m just fucking scunnered now, hopefully the Lenny apologists are happy watching their man royally f**k up what should have been a historic year.

They way we are playing pulling this back is way beyond this team or manager. It’s criminal to watch the decline

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I said before the opportunity was there on the last international break. I’m just fucking scunnered now, hopefully the Lenny apologists are happy watching their man royally f**k up what should have been a historic year.

They way we are playing pulling this back is way beyond this team or manager. It’s criminal to watch the decline

I would imagine that your manager will be “delighted” with the mentality of the players, and will feel that his team were “outstanding” in the last five minutes.

5 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

We're missing about fifty centre mids for tomorrow now so we've already accepted defeat and moved on to the Hamilton game. 👍

Would much prefer you beat the c***s, to be honest.  They're getting delusions of grandeur.

1 minute ago, TonyFerrino said:

Would much prefer you beat the c***s, to be honest.  They're getting delusions of grandeur.

🤣 Aye, it's typical of a game where someone around you plays the old firm. You're celebrating the 'diddy' being ahead. When the inevitable happens you resign yourself to the fact it's actually a decent result.