FIFA21 Non-Ultimate Team

Cowshed Chris

• 3 weeks later...

I tend to stick to career mode but the past couple of years it's been rotten. The main thing which has pissed me off this year is that the Europa League groups are all completely random. Don't get the logic in EA paying for the rights if they're not going to put any effort into it.

There's also been an issue over the last couple of games where if you give a player a higher wage than the rest of the squad then you get sacked there and then. Makes absolutely no sense and makes it almost impossible to take charge of a smaller team and try and build them up.

I tend to stick to career mode but the past couple of years it's been rotten. The main thing which has pissed me off this year is that the Europa League groups are all completely random. Don't get the logic in EA paying for the rights if they're not going to put any effort into it.

There's also been an issue over the last couple of games where if you give a player a higher wage than the rest of the squad then you get sacked there and then. Makes absolutely no sense and makes it almost impossible to take charge of a smaller team and try and build them up.
That's bizarre on the contracts. I thought that they last patch sorted out alot of the gameplay issues so, having heard another patch was released this week, I'm praying it's not upset something else

That's bizarre on the contracts. I thought that they last patch sorted out alot of the gameplay issues so, having heard another patch was released this week, I'm praying it's not upset something else
The contracts thing goes back to Fifa 20.

Basically if you have a player in your squad who is better than everyone else they'll obviously be on more money. When you give them a new contract and they sign it, you then get a message saying you've been sacked as having one player on more money than the rest affects morale or some shite like that.

I've tried to get round this by keeping the player on their current wage or by delegating the renewal but still end up being sacked regardless. Its infuriating.

On 13/12/2020 at 10:56, Ron Aldo said:

I've literally never been sacked for this and I've built countless smaller teams up. I've never even had any complaints about wages other than some players asking for new deals.

I really like the career mode this year. The Training/Development is much improved and it's all a bit easier to use. I like the option of siming games but being able to jump into it if you want to.

23 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I've literally never been sacked for this and I've built countless smaller teams up. I've never even had any complaints about wages other than some players asking for new deals.

Tbf its a confirmed bug that EA acknowledged on their forum well over a year ago.

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Weird I've never experienced it then. Seems like something they should be able to sort out pretty quickly too, is it definitely still a problem in Fifa21?

Its being reported again on the forums, I never bought FIFA this year to comment on it tbh.

• 2 weeks later...

Overall after playing a few games I'm not so keen this year, I dont like how the adaptive triggers have resistance for pressing L2 and R2, like it works when you're playing a shooter but when playing Fifa I abuse L2 all the time when defending to keep shape and the little bit of resistance is noticeable for a top tier player like myself. Hope you can turn it off. I'd be better playing Fifa on the PS4 at this rate. 

On 02/01/2021 at 00:53, Empty It said:

Just played pro clubs for the first time in years, forgot how fun it was.

If they focussed on this rather than UT then Fifa could actually be a serious Esports contender. 

I've not played pro clubs this year but two years ago played with a lot of sweaty b*****ds and did trials with some teams *insert Jay from Inbetweeners GIF* I'm keen to get back into it this year. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 04/01/2021 at 21:59, Stormzy said:

If they focussed on this rather than UT then Fifa could actually be a serious Esports contender. 

I've not played pro clubs this year but two years ago played with a lot of sweaty b*****ds and did trials with some teams *insert Jay from Inbetweeners GIF* I'm keen to get back into it this year. 

Played my first drop in. Unbelievable speed up lag, which I've not had on other game modes...

Very selfish team, set up 3 goals and got none back in my direction, I miss the days when you could play offline with your pro to level him up.